anybody heard about this product?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research anybody heard about this product?!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8twewAEaQ&feature=player_embedded

it sounds amazing, only if there would be true. It sounds more like marketing product…

more here:
    http://candidacellwallsuppressor.com/

thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My naturopath is going to do something similar to this but he calls the walls that protect the candida polysaccharides. He knows of a homeopathic that destroys the polysaccharide walls.

-raster

stovariste

if you did browse the website, the guy is claiming healing without diet. Drinking four rounds of 5 pills, one a day with 10-day pauses between.
    I simply can’t believe it :)…

Was wondering did anybody tried it here..

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I don’t know about this… I think if they had found that easy a way to cure yeast, somebody in the pharmaceutical industry would be making big bucks from it. Just my opinion…

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I’ve tried lufenuron. Its not a easy way for it can cause a good amount of die-off symptoms depending on your level of “fungal” candida. Lufenuron is more designed for the fungal form of candida because it targets the chitin. Lufenuron might not do much for someone that has a mild candida “yeast” infection or has candida mainly in the colon. Anything that causes candida cell membrane to leak is going to cause uncomfortable symptoms/toxins to be released.

Type in “lufenuron” in the search engine for previous posts.

stovariste

I’ve tried lufenuron. Its not a easy way for it can cause a good amount of die-off symptoms depending on your level of “fungal” candida. Lufenuron is more designed for the fungal form of candida because it targets the chitin. Lufenuron might not do much for someone that has a mild candida “yeast” infection or has candida mainly in the colon. Anything that causes candida cell membrane to leak is going to cause uncomfortable symptoms/toxins to be released.

so you gave up?

Means this is real, and not another cheating product. I stick with slow recovery rather, then destroy some other organs caused by dieoff 🙂

jwgiblin3
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

no offense, but I am not trusting a product that is not on amazon, where I can see reviews from people.

stovariste

agree

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I bought mine from Sarah Vaughter. I couldn’t deal with the die-off symptoms and work at the same time. Disturbing my sleep, causing anxiety, brain fog. Product made me feel better than any product I’ve tried(for one week), but had the worst cumulative side effects. Side effects lasted for 3 weeks after I took the product because lufenuron gets stored in the intestinal tissue. Its no joke.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anybody heard about this product?!’ is closed to new replies.