***Any One Out There Has Got SIBO & Candida?***

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ***Any One Out There Has Got SIBO & Candida?***

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nia 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

I’ve felt great but once I am off my meds within 2 weeks I start having some issues nothing major but it was enough to pursue a SIBO test. Positive for Methane.

LOOKING TO PICK SOMEONES BRAIN ABOUT THIS!!

THANKS <3

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Most of the antifungals used in the diet have antibiotic properties too.

Try reducing the stress on your digestive system as much as possible. Reduce your portion sizes, take digestive enzymes, use probiotics. Eat lots of probiotic foods as they contain probiotic bacteria and are partially pre-digested (i.e. easy for your body to process).

1 user thanked author for this post.

CuringMyGut
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

I see both opinions on this forum and on the rest of the internet. Camp A: take probiotics after you finished SIBO treatment. Camp B: you can take probiotics during SIBO treatment. Both sides have good arguments, but I am still not sure what to do?

I’ve been on Sibo diet for 4 days now, and symptoms are getting less, but I am wondering if I should take probiotics!?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

So in the case that I am still sensitive to yeast at the moment. Can I hold off and start that after?

I know once I undergo treatment I’ll be almost sterile again and will definitely need some pros.

What do you guys thinks about me starting on SBO based pros first what do you think and what do you know about them.

Also I’m not looking to take rifaximin I’ve read some pretty unfortunate things about it people temporarily getting results and having to redo them etc. So what is the best natural compound if not combo of herbs.

I have been off my Biocidin for a month plus a week since having to take the test I just started taking it again. I almost completely crashed doing so everything came back with a vengeance I’m sure that’s becaus I haven’t started the pros.

I am not worried about time my goals is to get rid of it for good don’t care how long that takes me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘***Any One Out There Has Got SIBO & Candida?***’ is closed to new replies.