Any one here use eggshell water for anything??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Any one here use eggshell water for anything??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeatherLmt 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HeatherLmt
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

I was curious, because I have read that it is a good source of calcium and good for pain too!If anyone else knows more let me know. Here is a link to how to make eggshell water. http://www.bulkherbstore.com/how-to/Make_Eggshell_Water

Oh by the way …… This bulk herb store online is a great place to get herbs at decent prices. Lots of herbs that you cant find elsewhere too! http://www.bulkherbstore.com/

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

There are times where I save the egg shells from hard-boiled eggs and crush the heck out of the shell and just crunch up the remainder and just take it strait…..be very careful to make sure you boil shells if they came from breaking eggs, rather than from hard-boiled…..

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I didn’t use id although I heard great things about it. Your post made me decide to try it. I have all these eggshells from eating eggs all the time anyway. Good way to use them IMO.

Thanks for your post.

Arijana

HeatherLmt
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

Glad to hear other people have tried it. Although I saved my eggshells from the eggs I ate in the morning and peeled the membrane from the inside of the shells. Stuck a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar, mixed with water and poured over the shells, I let sit for 2 hrs and strained shells out. I know Apple Cider Vinegar will keep you from getting food posioning from salmonella,E.coli.ect….. so that is the reason why it is safe to drink the water without boiling shells first. Little tip… At first sign of suspected food born illness, take one TBLS of A.C.V.and mix with water and drink. The bacteria will not be able to grow any further. It stops it in its tracks so the sooner you take it the better, Don’t wait until your deathly ill because by then you need medical attention.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any one here use eggshell water for anything??’ is closed to new replies.