Anxiety and/ or Nervousness

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anxiety and/ or Nervousness

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pwhite78 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I never had Anxiety of Nervousness before but recently I have gotten it. Is there anything I can do to help with these symptoms? My skulls has been having sharp pains lately and also some muscle twitching around the ears and back of skull. The sharp pain occurs with a little release of pressure. Since I never had these symptoms before I am a little confused why they started now. I know the toxins from die off can effect mood. Should I lower the dosage or take more molybdenum? I am not really worried about it. I know it will pass but if there is something I can do to help with it I would do it.
    Thank you,
    Love you all every much,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Which antifungals are you taking now and how much, Lauren?

You might try the herb, Ashwagandha; it helps a lot with anxiety and stress caused by the infestation. Take two capsules a day.

Able

Lauren

Able I am taking garlic pill. It says one tablet = 4 cloves. It has Garlic 320mcg and 3.4 percent of alliin in one pill. I am taking three a day. I am taking SF722 five tablets a day which is 250 mg for all five tablets( brand Thorne research). I am taking 2 probiotics of mega flora 20 billion strands. I also take coconut oil on top of my bread. I don’t take a lot since it is very hard to get down for me and I had the problem with throwing it up one time. I have forgotten to take molybdenum the last couple of days so I am sure that will help. Sorry I forgot that I did not remember to take it until thinking over everything. I normally take 3 supplements at 150 mcg. The Mega Flora brand of probotics I feel is much better at killing candida, like you said :D. Even though I am taking less cultures and strands as the renew life I feel the die off a lot more. Also the sf722 Undecenoic Acid has increase die off symptoms too.
    Thank you,
    Lauren

Lauren

I switched from oil of oregano to SF722 Undecenoic Acid. The SF722 gives me a greater die off reaction then the oil of oregano ever did.
    Thank you
    Lots of love,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator

Lauren wrote: I have forgotten to take molybdenum the last couple of days so I am sure that will help. Sorry I forgot that I did not remember to take it until thinking over everything. I normally take 3 supplements at 150 mcg.

I imagine this (above) is definitely your problem, Lauren; meaning the toxins are having a field day with your nervous system. I would take at least four of your Molybdenum pills a day since they’re only 150 mcg instead of 250.

Able

Lauren

The pressure in my head does hurt a lot. Has anyone else experienced this or have you heard of anyone experience this?

Lauren

Thanks Able 😀 Will do 😀
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator

Lauren wrote: The pressure in my head does hurt a lot. Has anyone else experienced this or have you heard of anyone experience this?

The toxins can actually cause migraine headaches to give you an idea of how strong they can be. If you’ll go back on the Molybdenum, it should help this as well.

Able

Lauren

Thanks Able. I feels not quiet like a headache but I am sure it will get better like you said once I get back on molybdenum

Normajean520
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Able900 wrote:

I have forgotten to take molybdenum the last couple of days so I am sure that will help. Sorry I forgot that I did not remember to take it until thinking over everything. I normally take 3 supplements at 150 mcg.

I imagine this (above) is definitely your problem, Lauren; meaning the toxins are having a field day with your nervous system. I would take at least four of your Molybdenum pills a day since they’re only 150 mcg instead of 250.

Able

I agree with this 🙂

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

Lauren,
    I’m having similar issues to what you’ve described. At times, my skull aches in different areas and I’m also having some pain in the right ear on occasion. If I press down lightly on different areas of my scalp, it feels bruised. Same thing if I press down lightly behind my right ear.

With me, I have quite a few things going on so I can’t be certain it’s the candida. In addition to Lyme Disease and Candida, I have TMJ (jaw) soreness and muscle soreness throughout my entire body as well as Costrocondritis, which is inflammation of the rib cartilage.

Since I have so much going on, it’s tough to know which ailment is causing which symptoms. However, my scalp has recently become very dry and irritated lately so I’m not ruling out the Candida as part of the problem at the very least. I started using the ev coconut oil on my head recently so we’ll see if that helps more than the ketoconozole shampoo that I used for 6 months.

This may be a little out of left field, but if you have any jaw/teeth problems or muscle soreness in your neck, that might be something for you to look into as well. I know that when I press on different areas of the sternocleidomastoid muscle on each side of my neck, I can feel it in head and ear. This would be what is known as ‘referred pain’, which means that the source of the pain is not the same place as where you feel the pain.

I hope you feel better soon! I have a lot of anxiety as well and know how bad it can feel. Have a great day! =)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anxiety and/ or Nervousness’ is closed to new replies.