anxiety

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jay253 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey everyone ive never had anxiety in my life til recently a few months ago and it comes and goes it feels as if i cant breathe and have anxious butterfly’s in my tummy like a school girl on the 1st day or i get really anxious its awefull ,is this another candida symptom ?and what can i do for this ?

i got my period for the 1st time in 3 months yesterday and omg it was horribly heavy and painful i had no choice but to grab the midol and its horrible for candida !i saw an waesume thread on alternatives for this a few wks ago and tried to Valerian ginger tea and well but it made me sleepy and i couldnt do that at work lol it helpd a bit but the midol really helps me ,i cant b taking this though every time cuz i know how bad it is 4 my condition so im not sure what im gonna do maybe go back to that thread and look at other options idk ?

it was right after the midol that my anxiety got so much worse to !

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Anxiety was the first thing to go for me when I committed to the diet/protocol, and it’s the first thing to come back when I’m having a bad day. Irrational, ridiculous, unfounded anxiety. I had thought that I had inherited it from my mother and I had a mental illness, but apparently it’s just candida :p

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Calcium magnesium pills help me ALOT w cramps

As for anxiety I feel you sister – I’m a monster to work with as a catering manager in a high stress environment. I’m so relieved to know that the treatment can help me with this & it can help you ! Keep the faith

Best
    Mo

hope4eva77

calcium/magnesium thats interesting ok i could try that ,i understand the high stress job i am a nurses aid in a hospital .

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

GABA and Taurine are safe natural amino acids that help to reduce stress and anxiety. I use them both on children I care for.

I take them both at night with Melatonin and now have wonderful sleeps…I use to have to take high dose prescription pills for more then 5 years (before I knew what was causing all my illnesses)
    Take care…hope this helps
    🙂

hope4eva77

ill have to look those up thanks julia

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

If people have an illness a lot of times anxiety comes with it. I have bad anxiety and PTSD. I take clorazapam every night to go to sleep and when needed. I started acupunture to see if that helps to get off the clorazapam. Anxiety is horrible. Working out helps my anxiety but knowing I have something wrong with me makes it worse

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;38862 wrote: hey everyone ive never had anxiety in my life til recently a few months ago and it comes and goes it feels as if i cant breathe and have anxious butterfly’s in my tummy like a school girl on the 1st day or i get really anxious its awefull ,is this another candida symptom ?and what can i do for this ?

You can take an herb called Ashwagandha (two or three capsules a day) for the stress and anxiety. If you have problems sleeping because of this, take 5HTP, you can take up to 100 mg three times a day.

it was right after the midol that my anxiety got so much worse to !

Midol isn’t going to help your situation since the symptoms are coming from the Candida overgrowth, in fact, it’ll only make them worse, as you’ve seen.

Able

hope4eva77

I am taking ashwaganda just started taking 3 yesterday though

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hope! You got your period!! YAY!

I know what you mean about the intense pain. My first few periods on the diet were HELL! It gets better, I promise. .

I was just realizing this month that all my PMS is gone, now when my period shows up I’m shocked because I honestly don’t feel it coming.

I think the anxiety is a common die off symptom. The truth is it’s so hard to tell the difference between die off and symptoms. Just keep on your path don’t stray from your diet and you’ll be able to tell. Also maybe make a note of it with a food diary, like did you get anxiety because you ate rice? It can go back as far as 24 hours.

christynym86
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Hope4eva77,

I have been using natural remedies to help with my menstrual cramps since I was required to go off of Advil last year due to stomach bleeding. (I used to take 4 at a time, several times to manage pain). This is what my doctor prescribed:

Vitamin B1 (100 mg), daily

Magnesium Oxide (400 mg, 2x day, for one week before your period and then during your period only).

Pycnogenol (don’t remember the dosage, but take it daily)–this is made from tree bark I think; very effective especially if endometriosis may be involved.

Also fish oil or flax seed oil for Omega 3 (don’t recall dosage)

Just before my period I also stop eating meat–the prostoglandins in meat make cramps worse I think. At any rate, if I have not eaten meat the day before I find the cramps a lot less.

During my period I also apply a heating pad directly to my stomach or back depending on where the pain is.

Lastly, I am told that ginger also helps cramps. Use real ginger and boil some in hot water to make like a tea. Or if you can eat it, cut it into pieces like a pill or grate it into food or add it into vegetable juice. My physical therapist friends also recommend this for general muscle cramps.

jay253
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 43

magnesium citrate works for for me gives a sleepy feeling also, magnesium oxide isn’t absorbable and like some other laxatives is only safe for short term use unless you have a chronic constipation issue never even try it, citrate is safe i recommend adding the pill to water then straining any chunks out it taste good like lemon aid… also it is alkalizing so use it a hour after a meal so it don’t block hcl production or half hour before

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘anxiety’ is closed to new replies.