Antifungals….any interactins between the most effective antifungals that might be dangerous?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungals….any interactins between the most effective antifungals that might be dangerous?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hothook 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HollyGolightly
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi everybody,

I am new to the Forum, so first of all hello to all you fellow sufferers out there.
    Regarding my question: I am a bit worried about all the different natural antifungals that effectively fight candida. I’ve just started the 1st step of the diet, and have been searching the net for Pau D’Arco tea, GSE and Golden Seal tablets and Black Walnut tincture so that I can start taking them once I finished sstep 1. I was just about to buy all of the above and then reaised that I’m not even sure whether it’s safe to take all of these at the same time.
    Does anybody happen to know if it’s okay, or should I stick to one at a time and if that doesn’t work move on to the next? (This topic has probably been discussed before, but I couldn’t find any threats when I searched for it…)
    During my week-long research about candida I learned how difficult it is for some people to get rid of it, and I just want to make sure that I do everything I can to make myself better…

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

I have had the best results rotating one of them every 4 or 5 days. This way your body will not get used to any of them. My personal opinion is you shouldnt be mixing all these at once. Does anyone else have any advice?

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

I use candida clear and that contains black walnut oil, pau darco and a few other things and it works great. I use it for a few weeks then stop and just take caprillic acid and parasite cleanse for a couple of weeks. I think most of the natural treatments contain these ingredients. Just rotate them like jerebis says. good luck

hothook
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Hi, I use candida clear and caprylic acid also. The only one which seems to be out there on its own and not used with others is goldenseal. I’ve heard that it can be a bit harsh so am trying the candida clear first. A herbalist I know told me not to look for a “magic bullet” as people do with conventional drugs but to use things together that do the same job. She says I should get a stronger product using different antifungals together.
    I work in a health food shop and sell supplements and the best reference book I use recommends echinacea as a first defence and I quote “It works by stimulating the white blood cells to gobble up yeast organisms”. I’m now taking a maximum dose of that every day too. It’s fine and won’t contraindicate with any of the antifungals.
    Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon.
    Debbi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Antifungals….any interactins between the most effective antifungals that might be dangerous?’ is closed to new replies.