antifungals and when to stop

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions antifungals and when to stop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chilli
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 28

Forgive me if this has been asked but I need some clarification.

So, I am taking oregano oil and coconut oil. Experiencing die off moderately. I planned to go onto grapefruit seed oil next.

So, before I go on grapefruit seed oil do I wait until the die off symptoms ease with the oregano oil?

And then same again with the grapefruit seed oil before going on another antifungal?

Finally, when do you ‘know’ when to stop antifungals altogether?

I’m tempted to try a product I mentioned in another post, which is a combination of antifungals, would this be a good idea? If so would I just continue taking this product until the die off symptoms ease?

Thank you and sorry for probably asking painfully annoying questions!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would continue to take antifungals until the die-off symptoms dissappear. This should take a few more weeks at the longest. If you want to switch to another antifungal until then, that is alright, but you can continue to take the same stuff until then.

When die-off does ends and goes away, I would consider switching to SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne research. Its a really good long-term antifungal you can take that will prevent candida from attaching itself to your mucousal membranes. Also, candida has a hard time adapting to SF722. I would then take SF722 until you feel normal and are over candida.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘antifungals and when to stop’ is closed to new replies.