antifungals am I on the correct path

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions antifungals am I on the correct path

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Marama 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Marama
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Hi

Just wanted someone to have a look at my supplements etc that I am on the right track. After my posting yesterday on how much candida friendly grains you can have daily, I am now on protein/veggies only. When I add these grains back in if I get any symptoms does that mean I can’t have it? Am so confused over this diet.

2 x daily – Thompson’s Liver Cleanse contains; Milk Thistle, Schizandra, Dandelion Leaf, Globe Artichoke, Taurine. I have this with my breakfast and dinner

CandAid brand is radiance – 4 tablets daily 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ dinner

Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops (30 drops once with breakfast)

Go Healthy Brand Go Probiotic 40 Billion+ 1 x daily

Nature’s Way Olive Leaf 1 x daily with dinner

I am having a constant blockage in my right ear, like when you go swimming and water is in it. Is this caused by die off. Prior to this diet I was getting very bad ear pain in this ear. My insomnia, constipation, irritability is terrible at the moment. I am managing my sugar/carb cravings by visualizing the candida taking over my body, helps to strengthen my mind. Am very tearful today as I feel I am at the bottom of a huge mountain that I can’t see how I am going to overcome.

Any advice welcomed.

Marama

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hi Marama,

I can’t really comment on all of the other supplements you are taking, my membership switched to expert because I post a lot, but I am not expert, just spend a lot of time on forum looking for support I don’t get at home.

I did notice that molybdenum amino acid chelate is missing from the list and wanted to comment on that. Do you have access to it where you are? I think it might be to hard and dangerous to go through this without it as it cleans out your kidneys and liver from harmful toxins that dying candida will release when taking antifungals. You need to get one that has 250mcg in single dose/pill. If you want to order online, here is the link with great info on how to get it outside of US (I hope they ship to NZ as well): http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2463_Product-Sources–Europe.aspx

I think it’s very important to do this safely and follow the vitamin supplements and other suggestions here as close as possible. I tried to do it half way and it didn’t go that well, I was ill with die-off and much to weak to fight it as I was not taking all the vitamins/minerals or other supplements suggested here.

This is hard, and you will go through a roller coaster of feelings and thoughts, but once you start feeling better, it will all calm down and you will smile again.

Hope you feel better soon and good luck!

Arijana

Marama

Thanks, checked out the website and they do ship to New Zealand, will try my local health store first. I am so glad I found this website/forum it’s a lifeline.

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Not an expert either, so I don’t have an official answer to your supplements question, but I can tell you that my ear feels the same way, and I expect it will until the candida is totally gone. I think this is my lingering symptom, as my other symptoms, including digestive upset, have been healed, thank God! I have a mentor who battled candida and that was one of her hold out symptoms, too, long after the digestive tract was better. It’s really annoying, I know. I’ve now completed 11 weeks of the diet, and I think it’s finally starting to lesson after adding oil of oregano this past week to the antifungals.

Best to you!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Marama,

I would switch your probiotic in time to a higher quality brand; we like ones with the type of probiotic called “DDS-1”. Megaflora makes on that we suggest regularly and its available at a variety of stores such as wal-mart and vitamin shoppe. I would also consider HMF neuro in the future, it is the one I take regularly and contains HMF: human micro flora that binds to your intestinal walls better than any other probiotic. I switch between HMF and megaflora.

I would take molybdenum for die-off symptoms and/or sweat out the toxins via a hot tub, bath, steam room, jacuzzi, etc. Getting those toxins out of the body is essential.

In a few weeks/months, whenever you want…I’d look into getting SF722 undecenoic acid which prevents candida from attaching to your mucosal membranes. This would likely help clear up your ear symptoms and/or any runny nose you may have. It’s also a very effective long term antifungal that candida cannot adapt to easily. There are a few other antifungals that are worth look into as well, when you are ready for it…

The first few weeks to few months are very tough and its a hard struggle. Afterwards, you should hopefully start to feel better day by day, week by week. If you want to reduce die off, stop taking the probiotics or antifungals for a day or so because they kill candida which releases toxins.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your probiotic only contains 3 strains so you will want one with more strains in the long term. You can finish the bottle of course, but you will find better long term success with a better probiotic. Its best to get a variety of strains in the gut.

-raster

Marama

Thanks! Better day today, ear thing is just incredibly annoying, least it’s not painful anymore.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘antifungals am I on the correct path’ is closed to new replies.