Antifungal question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungal question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

How much of the antifungals do I need to take daily to be effective as the diet progresses? I have:
    1) Wild mediterranean oil of oregano: ingredients include Oregano (Origanum vulgar) leaf oil 40mg (standardized to 70% [28mg] carvacrol. Other ingred: Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil (60% by volume). The bottle says 4 drops serving size.
    2) Spring valley 1000mg garlic

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

That should be good enough for a month or two or longer. I would then consider switching to SF722 undecenoic acid. The more you use doesn’t necessarily mean the better…

Also, the more you use the more the die-off.

-raster

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

So I take the 4 drops of oil of oregano for a month or so and never increase the dosage? I’m talking about how much of each anti fungal to take a day for it to be effective, not how many anti fungals to take in a day.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kad wrote: So I take the 4 drops of oil of oregano for a month or so and never increase the dosage? I’m talking about how much of each anti fungal to take a day for it to be effective, not how many anti fungals to take in a day.

Kad, starting with four drops a day is for people without Candida.

Start with 3 drops, one after each meal. After three days move up to 2 drops after each meal. Keep raising the amount about every three days – providing you’re using “Molybdenum amino acid chelate” – it’s imperative that you take this supplement from the beginning to avoid harming the liver and kidneys with the toxic aldehydes from the dying Candida.

If you’re a male you can go up to 14-16 drops a day if you want, but you’ll need to alternate this with another antifungal, giving it a break for about ten days before starting it back. Females can take 12 to 14 drops a day depending on your size.

NOTE: Watch for allergic reactions.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Antifungal question’ is closed to new replies.