antifungal nasal spray?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions antifungal nasal spray?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I have terrible sinus pressure, face aches over forehead and cheekbones, (no stuffiness and no drainage) nasal passages pretty clear. Also my ears ring constantly, I know this is yeast related. I posted recently about this but still cannot figure out what to do.

Pharmacist says there is no antifungal nasal spray. Health food store has a product with grapefruit seed and Xylitol. Xylitol being the main ingredient. I don’t want to spray Xylitol up my nose and feed the candida. My question is: Can I make my own? If so, what do I use and how much? Does anyone have the same problem? Is grapefruit seed oil and extract the same thing? I was thinking of normal saline with drops of GSE in a nasal bottle. But not sure of how much GSE (mix ratio).

stephglenn
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Actually, there is an antifungal nasal spray called Olive Leaf nasal spray by a company called SEAGATE. I ordered it online I think for about $10. It’s a very reputable company. They grow their own olives and over see the whole process of making their products to make sure no chemicals are used and their product is pure.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Did you use this? What for and what results did you get?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘antifungal nasal spray?’ is closed to new replies.