Antifungal choice. Sf722?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungal choice. Sf722?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Doddy46 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Hola amigos

I’m trying to decide on a new antifungal as I just can’t stomach eating loads of straight coconut oil. A table spoon now and again is fine but eating the stuff regularly makes me want to vom.

I’ve seen all the hype recently about SF722. I was thinking of trying it out and have found somewhere in the UK that has it in stock. Given my current situation, do you guys think it would be a good choice?

Thanks!

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

If you are managing the die-off, it would be a good addition, particularly if you don’t want to put up with the coconut oil. Many will tell you they like it because it’s unlikely to damage the beneficial flora. Another school of thought is that it encourages the yeast to revert back to its non-malign state after being absorbed through candida’s cell wall, which the thinking goes is better than trying to rupture the cell walls, because this is more likely to encourage resistance. The fact that SF722 can be taken long-term is a plus. I’ve got some waiting in the wings.

I got mine from America. I had no idea it was stocked in the UK.

Len

Cheesey

I’m managing my die off to an extent in that I’m doing all the things I should be, but other than that I still feel bloody awful (see linked thread in first post). I was thinking that I might need to give the anti-fungals a boost because I feel I might be stuck in limbo here between it reproducing and me killing it. I had heard sf722 is actually quite gentle so in that regard it might be a good idea if I’m still feeling die-off quite strongly?

Honestly I have no idea what I’m doing. All I know is that I feel terrible and cannot function.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

SF722 likely will reduce some of your symptoms. My wife has been on it for a week or so and says she can get up in the morning now, for the first time in years (she has candida too). It should be available in April and you likely won’t be able to find some for sale online easily (maybe ebay).

My naturopath uses phytostan as an alternative which contains undecenoic acid. Dvjorge mentioned royal jelly as an alternative a year ago.

-raster

Cheesey

raster;38566 wrote: SF722 likely will reduce some of your symptoms. My wife has been on it for a week or so and says she can get up in the morning now, for the first time in years (she has candida too). It should be available in April and you likely won’t be able to find some for sale online easily (maybe ebay).

My naturopath uses phytostan as an alternative which contains undecenoic acid. Dvjorge mentioned royal jelly as an alternative a year ago.

-raster

I think I’m going to go ahead and order it. I’ve found some on a UK site. I’ll post this link here in a moment so others can benefit too.

Thank you both very much for your input.

Sonic Boom
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 52

Is this supposed to be taken during the entire treatment, or just the beginning sub-phase of Phase 1 like other antifungals (the sub-phases I refer to being 1) reduce the number of albicans with antifungals/diet, and 2) populate your innards with good bacteria, as described without enumeration in the diet/protocol)?

Doddy46
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

You can get sf722 straight from thorn researches website, or you can get it from iherb.com

Additionally you can order it through Dr Jeffery McCombs website, although it’s called Candida Force, it is exactly the same (in fact even the BOTTLE is the same, I think he vets it from thorn to begin with) as Thorne research’s sf722.

I would do the shotgun approach, S Boullardi, Enterococcus faecalis, streptococcus thermaphilus and sf722, with some nystatin mixed in, and follow up with some good probiotics. (Dr Ohhira, prescript assist and HMF forte/intensive/replete/replenish) make sure you take L Glutamine and whatever else helps heal leaky gut (slippery elm? And a few other enzymes I’m sure) an hour before probiotics, then take colostrum, possibly lactoferrin if you can handle that, and a good pure apple pectin 15-30 minutes before taking the probiotics. This will help them stick to the intestinal wall. By the way, HMF probiotics are human derived and quite possibly the most helpful.

Additionally, you could go all out attacking the yeastie beastie, with everything going you got (add some some good zeolite, molybdenum or diametrious earth (sp)) to help detox your body of all the toxins the yeast will release, and push your doctor into getting good you set up with the friggin fecal transplants, which won’t be easy, there’s a clinic in Oregon that operates a private fecal transplant office, and doesn’t require a doctors recommendation, however they treat you multiple times, and give you room and meals. The downside is the cost…$8000. But if you got it, I’d go for it.

Personally, im having pretty good luck so far with my plan of fresh human colostrum, now on breast milk (will be getting good more colostrum from another friend within 2 months) and still working with my doctor to get me set up for fecal transplants, as this was ALL CAUSED BY OVER.PRESCRIPTION OF ANTIBIOTICS.

Good luck in your quest.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Antifungal choice. Sf722?’ is closed to new replies.