Antibiotics and something

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Antibiotics and something

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anuj Marwaha 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anuj Marwaha
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing well and will continue doing well…

I want to share my story with you. I am a pharmacist and have fair knowledge about the drugs. Four years back, I suffered from a severe infection of intestines and lungs for which I took some very strong antibiotics. After the treatment I had constipation quite frequently and I mistook it as another infection coming up in the body… So, I used to take antibiotics very frequently. This I did for around 1 year when I actually felt that I have done some serious damage to my body. But when i used to take antibiotics, my constipation used to get cure. This was my mistake! I regret it deeply. For constipation, I tried everything husk, lactulose, MgO, homeopathy etc etc… No relief yet – sometimes it is fine. Seen gastro doctors many a times but they say its IBS and they treat me for that. They say it is all in the mind. My all the tests are almost fine except for vitamin B12 which was depleted in the body. So took some shots to replenish it in the body. The days after the shots, I felt very well but now again the situation has worsen. the typical symptoms I have are: Itching after eating or drinking soda, coffee… Psoriasis on the fingers, which got better when I stick to this candida diet. lethargy, constipation, dandruff, inability to loose weight etc. I tried candida diet for few days but lost the focus after sometime.

Now what I feel is after doing a detailed research on candida is that I got the overgrowth due to abuse of antibiotics. Can I get well and how? I am keen to do anything, i just want to get well asap and enjoy life. Please help…

Thank you very much…

Anuj

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I don’t know for certain if you have Candida or not, you’re in a better position to know that then we are. But I can say that your description fits any of a number of different descriptions of a Candida albicans infestation. If Candida is indeed your problem, you won’t be able to cure it until you treat the entire infestation and not just a few symptoms. And if you decide you really want to go this route, you can’t go about it half hearted; anyone who does this is wasting their time and ours. However, if you can be dedicated to the treatment there’s a great chance that you can cure the infestation. If this is what you want to do, you can start by reading our protocol and then please come back with your questions.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We’ll always be willing to talk with you and answer your questions as long as you’re sincere about your treatment.

Able

Anuj Marwaha
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Able,

Thanku so much for sharing the protocol. I am sure it is going to be very helpful. And I will follow this diet plan with full dedication. I will keep posting my questions and new biological developments here.

Thank u so much for ur time and help.

Anuj

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Antibiotics and something’ is closed to new replies.