Anti histamines

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anti histamines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  matt36 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

matt36
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 8

I’ve been tested for

Candida= Negative
    CT scan= All clear
    Endoscopy with biopsy=All clear
    Parasites= All clear
    Stool Test= No inflammation
    SIBO = Not a classic positive, but showed a lot of fermentation
    Food allergys= All clear

I’ve been taking anti histamines recently that have stopped a lot of the fatigue and nausea which has been great. But i still have a really bad daily headache which gets worse when i eat the following foods.

Tomatoes
    Avacado
    Eggplant

These foods make the head pain very intense. Other food also do that but to a much lesser degree.

My question is if anti histamines help with the fatique and all these food contain a lot of histamine what could be causing my head pain? and most importantly what can i take it stop the pain?

The only improvement ive seen was when i was taking l glutamine for a few weeks at 5-8grams per day, but then they started to make me feel sick, this was however before i was taking anti histamines so its unlikley they will make me feel sick again. The l glutamine reduced the pain but didn’t stop it.

Any thoughts?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

That’s an interesting experience. I tested low for deaminoxidase, the enzyme that deals with histamine.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Did you take the candida complex test that I mentioned?

-raster

matt36
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 8

Hi Raster,

Can you refresh my memory on that one?

Thanks

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anti histamines’ is closed to new replies.