Anti-Fungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Anti-Fungals

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Road2Recovery 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrlee
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    I’ve done all my research and I’m now pretty much convinced I have a candida overgrowth problem.
    For a few year years now I’m chronically fatigued, have terrible constipation, and get skin rashes. I notice my symptoms get really bad when I drink alcohol or consume junk food like pizza, cakes, and chocolate.
    I’m wondering if I just cut out the junk strictly, do I really have to go and buy all these anti-fungals and supplements which I really can’t afford?
    Can I get rid of the candida by diet only?
    Would appreciate any advice..
    Thanks!

Road2Recovery
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 33

Sounds like you might have mild to moderate candida overgrowth. You should be able to get back to feeling normal with a very clean and strict diet. This is not a quick fix and supplements will only help speed up the process.

If you want to feel normal you have to follow the strict no sugar, super low carb diet and if you notice that you are feeling much better on it, then there is a good chance it is indeed a candida overgrowth. Prepare yourself for a several month strict diet and then slowly test the waters with foods not on the diet. Taking caprylic acid supplement or coconut oil should help you as well and won’t be that expensive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.