Anti-fungals: Aloe Vera

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anti-fungals: Aloe Vera

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CT
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

Is there a reason that I haven’t seen anyone mention Aloe vera capsules as an anti fungal?

I am currently using caprylic acid and going to use oil of oregano as well when I change over. I have a bottle of aloe vera capsules but I don’t want to use them if they aren’t considered very effective.

CT
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

Bump. Does anyone know?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

CT wrote: Is there a reason that I haven’t seen anyone mention Aloe vera capsules as an anti fungal? I am currently using caprylic acid and going to use oil of oregano as well when I change over. I have a bottle of aloe vera capsules but I don’t want to use them if they aren’t considered very effective.

Most reports state that aloe vera is a “possible anti-fungal for Candida” … I believe there are several stronger antifungals available. Two excellent ones are named in your post.

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

CT,
    For me personally I feel much better when taking aloe vera juice. I dont know much about pills. I don’t take the jucie because of the antifungal properties, which I have heard that it has some (so that is a plus), but because it helps my digestive system. This is what Lily of the desert says about aloe vera juice

“Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice enhanced with Aloesorb™ has been clinically demonstrated to improve the efficacy and vast health benefits of aloe vera including: increased absorption/bioavailability of vitamins and nutrients, increased immune support, enhanced antioxidant support, and reduction of nitrate levels. Other benefits consumers enjoy in Lily of the Desert aloe vera products include: support of a healthy digestive system, help in restoring and promoting regularity, and help promoting normal muscle and joint functions.”

http://www.lilyofthedesert.com/our_products/item/whole-leaf-aloe-vera-juice/24

Since most people with Candida issues also have digestive problems, joint, and muscle problems I can only see how this can help. It has for me personally. My aunt has Rheumatoid arthritis and she has to takes this twice a day which she says helps with her joints being inflamed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anti-fungals: Aloe Vera’ is closed to new replies.