Anti fungal dosage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anti fungal dosage

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

what dosage is best for GSE and Caprylic Acid? Like what should i start out with and then work up to?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

blakek89 wrote: what dosage is best for GSE and Caprylic Acid? Like what should i start out with and then work up to?

You have better natural antifungals. I will go with Coconut Oil, Oregano Oil, SF-722, Olive Leaf Extract, Allicin and Barberine. If you chose Caprylic Acid, try liquid Caprylic Acid mixed with some almond milk or soy milk (unsweetened)

Everything liquid is better and mixed with some liquid milk that allow the antifungal to spread in the intestines.
    Jorge.

blakek89

dvjorge wrote:

what dosage is best for GSE and Caprylic Acid? Like what should i start out with and then work up to?

You have better natural antifungals. I will go with Coconut Oil, Oregano Oil, SF-722, Olive Leaf Extract, Allicin and Barberine. If you chose Caprylic Acid, try liquid Caprylic Acid mixed with some almond milk or soy milk (unsweetened)

Everything liquid is better and mixed with some liquid milk that allow the antifungal to spread in the intestines.
    Jorge.
    I eat tons of coconut oil already did one month of olive leaf 20% 6 caps a day and I cannot consume garlic I have a moderate sensitivity to it. Unfortunately cause I love it. I’m currently taking oregano oil 12-14 drops a day and waiting for my liquid GSE.

Could you provide a link for the liquid capry lic acid.
    I checked I herb and nothing…

I also cannot drink almond or soy milk I have a moderate to high sensitivity for the former and off the charts for the latter. So I drink coconut milk.

Thanks

dvjorge
    Participant

blakek89 wrote:

Jorge.
    I eat tons of coconut oil already did one month of olive leaf 20% 6 caps a day and I cannot consume garlic I have a moderate sensitivity to it. Unfortunately cause I love it. I’m currently taking oregano oil 12-14 drops a day and waiting for my liquid GSE.

I also cannot drink almond or soy milk I have a moderate to high sensitivity for the former and off the charts for the latter. So I drink coconut milk.

Thanks

Coconut milk is ok.

http://www.amazon.com/proattogram-Caproyl/dp/B004D7T5FC
    Jorge.

blakek89

dvjorge wrote:

Jorge.

Thanks

Coconut milk is ok.

http://www.amazon.com/proattogram-Caproyl/dp/B004D7T5FC
    Jorge.

I found one on iHerb it is listed under MCT Oil it is also a lot cheaper than the one you listed the only two acids listed in the profile is Caprylic Capric per 15 ml is

Caprylic Acid (C8:0) 7.8 g †
    Capric Acid (C10:0) 6.2 g †

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-MCT-Oil-100-Pure-32-fl-oz-946-ml/13585?at=0

Looks like a great product. Thanks for the tip jorge

dvjorge
    Participant

Yes, I took a complete bottle of MCT in the past. Capryc Acid is also antifungal.
    Jorge.

blakek89

dvjorge wrote: Yes, I took a complete bottle of MCT in the past. Capryc Acid is also antifungal.
    Jorge.

@Jorge

Is this true “You can buy Caprylic Acid in capsules. A good example is the Caprylic Acid 600mg Softgels by NOW Foods. You should take these capsules with meals, twice daily. These gel capsules are particularly effective because they slow the release of the caprylic acid, allowing its antifungal properties to take effect in your intestinal tract. Studies have shown that when caprylic acid is taken in a liquid form (without the gel capsules), it goes straight to the liver and has little antifungal effect where it is needed.”

From the homepage on Anti-Fungals

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

blakek89

Is this statement true? “Studies have shown that when caprylic acid is taken in a liquid form (without the gel capsules), it goes straight to the liver and has little antifungal effect where it is needed.”

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

blakek89 wrote: Is this statement true? “Studies have shown that when caprylic acid is taken in a liquid form (without the gel capsules), it goes straight to the liver and has little antifungal effect where it is needed.”

Yes.

Caprylic Acid in ANY form will be absorbed rapidly.
    90% of ingested volume was measured in the portal vein only ten minutes after consumption. That is what your quote will be referring to.
    It’s one of the most rapidly absorbed compounds. Absolutely useless for intestinal candidasis.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anti fungal dosage’ is closed to new replies.