Antacids while doing initial detox

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antacids while doing initial detox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LisaFL 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LisaFL
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am a newby here. I have been taking Nexium once a day and Zantac several times a day for years for chronic heartburn, the put you to your knees kind. I stopped them cold turkey to start the detox. I am miserable. Can I use either of these products during the detox, or will I just be wasting my detox time? Thanks.

Lisa

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would take an acid product such as raw organic apple cider vinegar…your body isn’t producing enough HCL (hydro-chloric acid) and all acids will promote digestion.

-raster

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

LisaFL;29866 wrote: I am a newby here. I have been taking Nexium once a day and Zantac several times a day for years for chronic heartburn, the put you to your knees kind. I stopped them cold turkey to start the detox. I am miserable. Can I use either of these products during the detox, or will I just be wasting my detox time? Thanks.

Lisa

Tricky….IMHO nexium helps heal ulcers – my Priest swears by it.

You could always try using HCL with meals and zantac to relieve heartburn in between meals. Personally, I get horrible heartburn from HCL so that’s not an answer for me.

Every case is different and everyone needs to make their own decisions. You might consider gradual transitions – I know I didn’t and really did a few numbers on myself which set healing back – all in the name of “attacking candida”. If you are miserable, consider how that effects your body’s ability to heal…..

Many healing blessings

LisaFL
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks, I think I will back down and not be so “gung ho”. I will take the Nexium in the AM (a heartburn prevention) and try to delete the Zantac.

Thanks again for the info. I am going to go look up the HCL and see if I think that will fit my situation.

Lisa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Antacids while doing initial detox’ is closed to new replies.