Answering PM

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Answering PM

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alexinlondon 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi all,
    I am so sorry I can not spend time answering PM individually. I hope you all understand me. I get many of them and I am really tired of this candida topic.

Anyway, I want to do my best to help and prefer to write here about what most of the PM are asking me.

People ask me about the immunity and mucosal candidiasis. Yes, it is the immunity the responsible of allowing this infection. Understand that part of the immunity is the antagonistic beneficial microbial flora.

Th1/Th17, known as a cell-mediated immunity is the immunity that protect us against candida.
    Everyone of us who has followed intensive anticandida programs without results have a problem with Th1/Th17. When this is working properly, it isn’t necessary diet neither months on antifungal to correct a yeast overgrowth. Consider it the normal immune response healthy people have.

So, chronic candida sufferers need to find what is suppressing or affecting cell-mediated immunity. As far as I know, most of the time this suppression is acquired and not genetic.

It is necessary to balance the immune system and to rescue Th1 to overcome yeast problems.

Listen and learn it clear, there is NOT other way of winning this battle if the Th1 response don’t reactivate. Diet, antifungals, and any other of the avalanche of web invents to deal with this syndrome will allow some manage. Only that until you keep eating miserable and taking supplements. If you brake the rules, the infection begins to growth crazy again.

Heavy metals, specially mercury, is one of the most common cause of Th1 suppression in healthy people. Another thing to consider is the ability of candida albicans to neutralize cell-mediated immunity when the infection takes place in the intestines. Think about an industry generating a immune suppressor that goes to your blood 24/7.

If mercury, viruses, food allergies without control, candida albicans, toxins, etc are present, the immune system will have a real nightmare to balance. Th1/Th2 must be balanced to enjoy health.

Please, read, learn, and study this subject exploring good sources to elaborate a plan that rescues your health. Be selective, the web is full of garbage about this syndrome. There are many who want your money that don’t know anything about it.

Regarding to the immune shots, it is very easy. They are made in the same Allergist office using candida albicans extract. There isn’t deep science behind it. They are just low dosage of antigen that stimulates your immune system to attack yeast and at the same time reducing the allergy response to it.

Every Allergist office in US has candida albicans extract and do it. It is according to my former Allergist. They also test for candida allergic (intradermal) and delayed sensitivity to candida albicans.

This last test shows if you immune system attacks candida or tolerates it. Simple, if the test is negative, you have NOT immune response to candida. My has been negative 2 times. So, I haven’t reactivated my immunity to candida.

I got immune stimulation shots during 2010 but I stopped because of the cost ( around $ 600 6 months at that time ) It is necessary around 2 years to get good results. It is medically proved, the shots reverse the immune tolerance to immune activity and correct the allergy to the antigen.

The treatment must be complete, diet, antifungals, shots, and chelation if mercury or any other immune offender is present.

The final goal of all this is to restore the immune competence to candida albicans to clear chronic mucosal yeast growth. Later, you can live a normal life without watching every single bit your put in your mouth.

I hope this help. If this generates more questions for you, please research. I have dedicated more than 3000 hours to this subject since 2008 when I got sick.

I am able to help but can not answer every single question about it. You know your goal is to find why you are immune deficient, to restore the antagonistic flora, see an Allergist that test your immunity to candida, get a hair mineral analysis to see if you have high levels of toxic metals, and to respect the treatment for long enough to recover. I have not ended yet. I need to continue battling it until I progress more with chelation and can get the shots for at least a couple of years.

Good Luck to all,

Jorge.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

dvjorge;35032 wrote:
    So, chronic candida sufferers need to find what is suppressing or affecting cell-mediated immunity. As far as I know, most of the time this suppression is acquired and not genetic.

Thank you, Jorge

I can understand you being sick of all the pm questions you get and generously try to answer or put into the forum through a post like this. I appreciate your helpful sharing of your research.

When you say “this suppression is acquired…” could candida itself over a long period of building up a big overgrowth be a potential cause of the acquired suppression of TH1/TH17 you spoke of?

I had TSH, T3, RT3 and T4 checked and they all came back within normal range….Suppose I have to get my TH1/Th17 checked as well, if the labs here even

The immunity shots from an allergist are not a one shot deal –=- ratz ….6 months at $600 is very expensive to us on the outs without insurance so, I may have to put off taking that action.

As always, many thanks for all your help and efforts to help educate people like me who seek and sometimes can’t find or understand medical jargon.

Blessings to you.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

flailingWcandi;35035 wrote:

Thank you, Jorge

I can understand you being sick of all the pm questions you get and generously try to answer or put into the forum through a post like this. I appreciate your helpful sharing of your research.

When you say “this suppression is acquired…” could candida itself over a long period of building up a big overgrowth be a potential cause of the acquired suppression of TH1/TH17 you spoke of?

I had TSH, T3, RT3 and T4 checked and they all came back within normal range….Suppose I have to get my TH1/Th17 checked as well, if the labs here even

The immunity shots from an allergist are not a one shot deal –=- ratz ….6 months at $600 is very expensive to us on the outs without insurance so, I may have to put off taking that action.

As always, many thanks for all your help and efforts to help educate people like me who seek and sometimes can’t find or understand medical jargon.

Blessings to you.

Yes, candida albicans itself during the years of considerable presence in the intestines can cause an immune paralysis. In fact, it is its presence during enough time what stops the immune system attacking it. Add to it, sources of Th1 immune suppression such as mercury, viruses (EBV, HV, etc)
    The immune paralysis occur and you only have the antagonistic flora holding it to growth even more until you take an antibiotic round… Do you understand now ??
    There are millions who take long antibiotic rounds and don’t get a fungal overgrowth. They are those who don’t have any immune paralysis against candida. Their immune system defends them in spite of a disruption of the intestinal flora. However, in our case, a simple antibiotic round cause the yeast growth like crazy because there isn’t immune response to control it but only the antagonistic effect the bacterial flora offers.

Both mechanisms are important. Both protect us. They probably don’t work alone but combined.

Jorge.

Lori5307
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Very informative dvjorge! Thank you so much! Good luck in your endeavors to rid yourself of this horrible mess!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hi Jorge,
    thanks for the post and sharing your research with us. I appreciate you discussing this in public instead of PM’s

I got immune stimulation shots during 2010 but I stopped because of the cost

Did you start up again? Or was it just that one series 3 years ago? Did the shots take years to cure you after they were administered?

teresa74
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Thanks Jorge – I have sent you a PM and apologize – did not realize how inundated you were. You have alot of knowledge and experience. I am new to this forum. Can somebody enlighten me on how to go about testing your T1/T17 immunity.
    Regards
    Teresa

alexinlondon
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

I don’t know if I really believe this stuff about immune shots being required.

I do accept it’s an immune problem. But I think what has happened is we’ve all being through excess stress at some points (whether it was mental / viral or antibiotics etc). And while the immune system has been weakened we have suffered and overgrowth of yeast or bacteria. If our immune system had completely stopped dealing with yeast and bacteria I suspect we would be dead already.

I personally think what you have to do is change your diet (according to the protocol here) and change your mindset / mental attitude to completely remove physical and mental stress from your life. I think that when you do that the body will do what it’s designed to do and will heal itself.

I personally would put more focus and faith and energy into the bodies ability to heal than searching endlessly for a ‘magic bullet’ injection or other miracle cure.

No offense meant to anyone, that’s just my philosophy I wanted to share as I think having faith and not having any anxiety about searching for a special cure is very important to the healing process.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Answering PM’ is closed to new replies.