another yeast eliminating product?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions another yeast eliminating product?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Here is another one I found which is new, anyone know about this?

http://zenulife.com/xbiotic-anti-candida-cure-thrush-and-yeast-infection-treatment.html

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Eh…just a mix of a bunch of stuff that most people rotate between. Better to take things separately to get a better ratio of amounts.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mult-antifungal product with some probiotics and herbs. Like she said its best to take each one of these ingredients separately. Phytostan is one multi-antifungal I would consider because it contains undecenoic acid.

-raster

alexalgebra

raster;38819 wrote: Mult-antifungal product with some probiotics and herbs. Like she said its best to take each one of these ingredients separately. Phytostan is one multi-antifungal I would consider because it contains undecenoic acid.

-raster

I’m a he, not a she.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I didn’t know this alex! lol…I feel lame now…

alexalgebra

It’s ok, I have a gender-neutral name and I’m gay and talk about my bf, so people get confused online sometimes. I’m actually pretty genderqueer and can often be found running around in clothes not normally associated with males, but I also have a pretty burly beard going, so…ya know. It’s easy to be confused, haha.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘another yeast eliminating product?’ is closed to new replies.