Another crazy super sensitive die off reaction to olive oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Another crazy super sensitive die off reaction to olive oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

I have been taking no antifungal of any kind since my oregano episode two days ago but today made the buckwheat bread – half an hour later I had diarrhea and cramps and then 1 1/2 hours later – I had the major flu symptoms shivers and fatigue and feeble muscles. It was definitely a reaction to the bread as I woke up feeling good and only had my normal breakfast – and the only thing that I can think of was that it was the olive oil in the bread.

This was the recipie:

3 cups buckwheat flour
    2 tbsp olive oil
    1 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp xlytol sweetener
    1/2 tbls of bread soda
    1 cup of water
    3 organic eggs

I had two small slices of it
    I am again shocked at this reaction but everything is leading towards to the fact that Im super super sensitive to any anyfungal. I know this because I can hardly progress with increasing my nystatin dosage and I cant do oil pulling as it totally drains me. Is this normal for a candida person that I cannot tolerate any antifungal or could this be pointing to something else. Im trying everywhere for the molybdenum but havent got it yet and Im so confused with all of this – three months into the diet. I am planning to be more restrictive with my diet but I am finding this all hard to understand and Im worried there is something else wrong.

advice welcome
    Thank you
    P

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

bighopes wrote:
    I have been taking no antifungal of any kind since my oregano episode two days ago but today made the buckwheat bread – half an hour later I had diarrhea and cramps and then 1 1/2 hours later – I had the major flu symptoms shivers and fatigue and feeble muscles. It was definitely a reaction to the bread as I woke up feeling good and only had my normal breakfast – and the only thing that I can think of was that it was the olive oil in the bread.

This was the recipie:

3 cups buckwheat flour
    2 tbsp olive oil
    1 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp xlytol sweetener
    1/2 tbls of bread soda
    1 cup of water
    3 organic eggs

I had two small slices of it
    I am again shocked at this reaction but everything is leading towards to the fact that Im super super sensitive to any anyfungal. I know this because I can hardly progress with increasing my nystatin dosage and I cant do oil pulling as it totally drains me. Is this normal for a candida person that I cannot tolerate any antifungal or could this be pointing to something else. Im trying everywhere for the molybdenum but havent got it yet and Im so confused with all of this – three months into the diet. I am planning to be more restrictive with my diet but I am finding this all hard to understand and Im worried there is something else wrong.

advice welcome
    Thank you
    P

I’m so sorry bighopes! I was perfectly fine with this bread. Did you test oat bran and buckwheat before or was this first time? I wonder if it was a reaction and not die-off, although your symptoms do sound like die-off exactly what I get.

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Olive oil is an antifungal, so I am thinking it is a die-off reaction. There have been a few others who are extremely sensitive to antifungals; all I got to say is that you likely have got it “very bad.”

Candidate is another product that can be used as a replacement to molybdenum but it may not be as effective.

-raster

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Baking soda is another anti fungal probably one you would not think of.

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

thanks guys
    I feel so down right now, this die off has knocked the head off me – I feel like Ive been bashed about the place
    I dont know what to do next. Is there are vague hope that maybe Ive blasted a good load of the yeast and that I could possibly start to improve now ?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

bighopes wrote: thanks guys
    I feel so down right now, this die off has knocked the head off me – I feel like Ive been bashed about the place
    I dont know what to do next. Is there are vague hope that maybe Ive blasted a good load of the yeast and that I could possibly start to improve now ?

I’ve had it like you several times. I didn’t even take any antifungals and no matter how much I tried to be careful, I would make a mistake, perhaps overeat on tahini (was so happy I had no reaction to a teaspoon of it two days in a row, got hungry and ate at least several tablespoons of it with a lot of coconut and here comes my die-off period number three) and get thrown into a terrible die-off which felt like I was dying. I was also sure I had something besides candida and felt like I’m watching death right in the face. On two of those I could barely crawl to the bathroom as I was so weak and dizzy, my muscles cramping and weak, nauseated etc. When it goes away and I am back in my good spirits and feeling better than before, I forget about it.

I must say that since I got all of the suggested supplements, I am better. Not sure if it’s due to the supplements or I managed to kick some serous candida bottom, but I am much better overall. After each die-off I was better and better. I do think that molybdenum and milk thistle help me a lot now. I feel some die-off but it’s manageable, I can work and care for kids even though I don’t feel that great.

What can I say, hang in there and try to get these supplements if at all possible. I hope you feel better now.

Arijana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Another crazy super sensitive die off reaction to olive oil’ is closed to new replies.