another candida fighter

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions another candida fighter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

anyone know anything about this one?

http://www.aquaflorainc.com/

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tsunny;39334 wrote: anyone know anything about this one?

http://www.aquaflorainc.com/

Homeopathic meds won’t work to specifically lessen the growth factor or reduce the number of Candida albicans in the body. What this does is actually put more Candida albicans into your intestines (read the ingredients list). This is based on a theory called the “Law of Similars” also known as “like destroys like.” This theory simply can’t work with Candida because, first of all, any homeopathic cure takes an extended length of time to work, meanwhile, what’s happening as each day you add more and more Candida to your overgrowth?
    You can do the same thing (add more Candida to the population) simply by eating all the foods the Candida enjoy every day. Do any of us believe doing this would help to cure the infestation?

Able

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Thanks Able, it makes sense. This is something a customer ordered at my local health food store and I asked the employee about it. I do not know the customer to have asked why they ordered it but I was curious as to why this product.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Aquaflora was a joke. Did absolutely nothing. I returned it for a refund.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve gone over this product a few times and basically I wouldn’t spend the money on it.

I would promote SF722 anytime over this product.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘another candida fighter’ is closed to new replies.