And your week was…?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions And your week was…?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

Thought i’d start a general update thread for how people’s weeks are going. Candida and non candida related. Positive and Negative. It’s good to have somewhere to share..

I’ll start:

Well frankly i’m glad that Christmas is over, what with ALL the food I can’t eat (TV ads of chocolate melting are the WORST) and the general/hype/consumerism stress of Xmas generally. Luckily my family consist of me and my mum, she has candida too, so I didn’t have to worry with Christmas dinner!

But I’m looking forward to a new healthy year beating this thing. Going to join a gym next week to use their sauna, and i’m going to experiment tonight with roasting some aubergine (eggplant to you in the US!)

How about yours? 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I ate alot of junk not allowed on the diet and it didn’t really set me back really. I am on day 12 of quitting smoking.

-raster

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

raster;52233 wrote: I am on day 12 of quitting smoking.

-raster

Nice!

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

raster;52233 wrote: I am on day 12 of quitting smoking.

-raster

Good One! It starts getting alot easier after about that many more.

impossible

I had a decent christmas, though I added to my immune protocol and started running a 104* fever, dirrhea, sore throat, the whole nine yards on christmas day. In the end, it will be a good thing im sure. I havent had symptoms of illness like that since I first started having real problems 8 years ago. My system is cleaning house.

Thank god for motrin.

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

impossible;52246 wrote: I had a decent christmas, though I added to my immune protocol and started running a 104* fever, dirrhea, sore throat, the whole nine yards on christmas day. In the end, it will be a good thing im sure. I havent had symptoms of illness like that since I first started having real problems 8 years ago. My system is cleaning house.

Thank god for motrin.

Wow. sounds like you are exorcising a demon in there! All those things together sound nasty! Getting the crap out, quite literally.

impossible

Katemate3;52290 wrote:

I had a decent christmas, though I added to my immune protocol and started running a 104* fever, dirrhea, sore throat, the whole nine yards on christmas day. In the end, it will be a good thing im sure. I havent had symptoms of illness like that since I first started having real problems 8 years ago. My system is cleaning house.

Thank god for motrin.

Wow. sounds like you are exorcising a demon in there! All those things together sound nasty! Getting the crap out, quite literally.

LOL ya, I hope so. I forgot what it felt like to run a fever. IT SUCKS!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘And your week was…?’ is closed to new replies.