Anal itching issue – can enemas cure this problem …?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anal itching issue – can enemas cure this problem …?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bansaw 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

I don’t know if its a sign of die-off or not, but the anal itching has increased.

Is there a way to address this through enemas ? If so, what kind of enema?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its one of your most long term symptoms as well as oral thrush. I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. I typically get it when I cheat on the diet more.

-raster

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

That’s also what I assumed and hoped.
    Mine was gone until I introduced greek yoghurt. So far it’s everyday but I just put a little vaseline to help prevent it getting raw from all the scratching.
    I wasn’t going to stop the yoghurt for the probiotic effect, so I’m learning to live with it until I try homemade kefir.

My tongue coating has improved so much in the past month thanks to the antifungals and yoghurt I’ve had daily.

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

TheXtremisT;49696 wrote: That’s also what I assumed and hoped.
    Mine was gone until I introduced greek yoghurt. So far it’s everyday but I just put a little vaseline to help prevent it getting raw from all the scratching.
    I wasn’t going to stop the yoghurt for the probiotic effect, so I’m learning to live with it until I try homemade kefir.

I have raw goat yogurt kefir every day. Just over a cup.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anal itching issue – can enemas cure this problem …?’ is closed to new replies.