An Update

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sammcl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Hi everyone,

So while I am a long long way from being fully recovered, I wanted to post to let you know how I was doing.

So before I knew I had Candida, I would wake up every morning bloated, feeling groggy and would go to the gym and run 30 minutes to sooth the symptoms.

Now after you guys kindly told me the diet plan I had been written was very wrong, I have stuck to the protocol. I tried to do the cleanse for a few days, but had to eat more eggs after three days as I was so hungry.

I am now on day seven and been sticking to eggs (other than one day I had an organic steak – meat 3 times a week etc) and I no longer have to wake up early to go to the gym, the bloating in the morning has stopped when I eat eggs, it takes me a little longer to get going when I have meat though but the severity of the symptoms are like 80% yet.

The brain fog is still there, but still not as bad – I’m sure this will go over time.

So this is an update and more a thanks to everyone who has actually helped me over the past couple of weeks I have been reading on here.

Sam

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Very nice, Samm, and good going as far as sticking with the protocol. Now hopefully, the improvements will just keep on coming your way.

Thank you for the update.
    Able

sammcl

Able900 wrote:
    Very nice, Samm, and good going as far as sticking with the protocol. Now hopefully, the improvements will just keep on coming your way.

Thank you for the update.
    Able

Added the first anti-fungal today and after feeling really great all week I can only assume this is die off… Just need to keep going!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sammcl wrote: Added the first anti-fungal today and after feeling really great all week I can only assume this is die off… Just need to keep going!

Samm, were you about to obtain the Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and if so, how much are you taking?

sammcl

Able900 wrote:

Added the first anti-fungal today and after feeling really great all week I can only assume this is die off… Just need to keep going!

Samm, were you about to obtain the Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and if so, how much are you taking?

Already got it mate and am taking it 200mcg 3 times a day… (they come in 100mcg tabs)

Do you think I was experiencing die off symptoms after adding coconut oil?

sammcl

sammcl wrote:

Already got it mate and am taking it 200mcg 3 times a day… (they come in 100mcg tabs)

Do you think I was experiencing die off symptoms after adding coconut oil?

Annoyed today! Chicken has bloated me up! Grrr

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I get gassy eating meat, chicken worse for some reason. Others complain about it as well. I guess it’s normal so get used to it 🙂

Arijana

sammcl

orka1998 wrote: I get gassy eating meat, chicken worse for some reason. Others complain about it as well. I guess it’s normal so get used to it 🙂

Arijana

Hopefully will get better with time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘An Update’ is closed to new replies.