An surprising experiment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice An surprising experiment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Keto42 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rob321
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hi all, I got bad oral thrush 2 months ago and through natural remedies it had cleared up a lot but I have recently started a large dose of nyastin despite its sugar content to try and rid my symptoms fully. I am making progress mixing this with many natural treatments like coconut oil and collodial silver. I was curious to try a sort of spit test even though I’m sure there not exactly accurate. This morning I spit into 6 shot glasses, one with just warm water, one with Apple cider vinegar and warm water, one with baking soda and warm water, one with xylitol and warm water, one with brown sugar and warm water and one with nyastin oral suspension and warm water. No 1 (the control) had thin trails from surface to bottom. Apple cider vinegar it seems like it died and is only floating on top, no trails, baking soda had tiny trails from top, coconut oil almost discintigrated all spit with only a little sediment at the bottom, xylitol had big trail from top to bottom, brown sugar smaller trail comparably and nyastin had little clouds through out and was hard to see properly but there ya go apple cider vinegar and coconut oil definitely eliminated it!

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I decided to look more into cider vinegar,even though many have said you cannot place importance on a spit test.

The first thing that came to mind while reading this was that there are no studies that prove conclusively that apple cider vinegar has an antifungal role *in candida* .
    I looked, I swear. If anyone has links to conclusive evidence,im all ears.

What I did find however was that many diets out there (GAPS, body ecology,ect) use apple cider vinegar to break down biofilm.
    Apple cider has different phenolic acids that allegedly break this down…. why is so hard to find the studies supporting this? Apparently its used on an empty stomach for kids with autism too,since candida issues are a common occurrence there.

I guess im posting this in hopes that I may directed to something that will encourage its use.
    Its super cheap, and if effective, would eliminate the need for these bad tasting,yucky enzymes.

Not sure what to say about the coconut oil, however. A part of me just wants to blame the fact that its in oil form, that the spit gets bound by the oil.

I use it and love it, but im not getting any die-off from it or anything, so im not sure how far its effect reaches.

rob321
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Well the coconut oil (pulling method) gave me the best results in getting my thrush which was really bad to this stage where it’s almost gone so I am a big believer in coconut oil, I usually hold and swish it for 15 mins 3 times a day if I can, and I do the same with collodial silver and kiefer now, I am trying same method with apple cider vinegar and will report back with any results, it’s a very curious and hidden world when it comes to candida healing so I figure most things are worth a try!

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

rob321;54734 wrote: Well the coconut oil (pulling method) gave me the best results in getting my thrush which was really bad to this stage where it’s almost gone so I am a big believer in coconut oil, I usually hold and swish it for 15 mins 3 times a day if I can, and I do the same with collodial silver and kiefer now, I am trying same method with apple cider vinegar and will report back with any results, it’s a very curious and hidden world when it comes to candida healing so I figure most things are worth a try!

Just be very careful with the ACV!
    It will dissolve your teeth.

Im all about the coconut, although im personally at a stand-still with it.

Looking forward to reading more 🙂

I think its important to journal, even if what you do seems unimportant at the time.

Im journaling what I try on my thread, incase i do something that can help someone else.

Keto42
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I’ve used ACV for a long time for Candida but it didn’t work by itself. It’s also great for removing external yeast infections and has been used for hundreds of years for that purpose. So it’s no surprise it would have an effect on internal yeast overgrowth.

The trick though is in using Organic ACV, w/the Mother. Filtered will just be high acidity with no enzymes, taking out everything that fights Candida, and replacing it with fermented goodness that Candida will love.

I used Braggs brand of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar w/The Mother. It works well.

I recently switched to another cheap generic brand because I couldn’t make the trip out to the grocery store that carried the Braggs brand. I quickly noticed I LOVED the taste of the cheap brand.. which was the first warning sign. I was having no die off symptoms and no change at all, so I realized the cheap brand was not organic or lacked the enzymes required.

I found the Braggs brand in “upscale” grocery stores. I use at least 2 TB. diluted in about a quart of water, taken 3-5 times daily.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘An surprising experiment’ is closed to new replies.