An obsticle along the way ( cons )

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions An obsticle along the way ( cons )

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  N0001 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

N0001
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 5

1. How to avoid constipation during a low carb and low sugar diet?

I began avoiding sugars, sweets and carbs last week to get ready for the 1st part of the candida diet process, I ate chicken with steamed veges, salads, greek yogurt, etc.

However I became sort of constipated, nothing serious but I had to start eating carbs and sweets to be able to normalize my bowel movement again.
    I plan on starting a no carb/sweets diet, consisting of clean foods during the day and some rice or potatoes for dinner to help digest the days food easily for a week or two……so my body can maybe get used to digesting foods without sweets and carbs in my diet. Then eventually after 3 weeks trying another full no carbs and no sweets diets to see how my body works.

2. Maybe my body is used to eating so many carbs and sweets after all these years?
    3. What do you think about what I want to try?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

N0001 wrote: What do you think about what I want to try?

What I think is that you’ll continue to feed the Candida with potatoes and rice. Constipation is common with a Candida infestation. This problem has been discussed on the forum many times. Read the following post to learn how to control this without feeding the Candida.
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Able

N0001
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 5

Able900 wrote: What I think is that you’ll continue to feed the Candida with potatoes and rice. Constipation is common with a Candida infestation. This problem has been discussed on the forum many times. Read the following post to learn how to control this without feeding the Candida.
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx
    Able

O man, thanks Able, I had not seen that post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘An obsticle along the way ( cons )’ is closed to new replies.