Amount of sugar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Amount of sugar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

I know this has been talked about many times, but I can’t remember what the daily intake of sugar, as far as grams per day, counting vege’s and the carbs in everything we eat or drink. This amount would be for the time during detox, die-off, and re-introduction. What are those 3 daily amounts again. Sorry to have you guys repeating these things. I think the yeast is affecting my memory.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you to follow or set any limit, but my rule of thumb is 25g of sugar per day. Most of my intake comes from veggies, greek yogurt, and pumpkin.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jeremiah wrote: I know this has been talked about many times, but I can’t remember what the daily intake of sugar, as far as grams per day counting vege’s and the carbs…

First of all, the amounts would depend on several factors which would be different for each person.

I didn’t count sugar or carb grams either one during my entire treatment as I never saw the purpose of wasting time with trying to count the total grams during a day’s time. Seems to me the only way you could eat too much of either on the diet would be to eat in a reckless and ridiculous manner or overeat at every meal and snack.

As long as you follow the diet and eat sensibly, I don’t see how one could possibly have too much of either, but as I’ve stated, anyone can overdo it with any foods (which is not eating sensibly).

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Amount of sugar’ is closed to new replies.