Amalgam Removal & Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Amalgam Removal & Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RYANCREST
    Participant
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 33

Hello,

Im hoping those of you who have had your amalgams safely removed following the IAOMT protocal can advise based on your experience. I had my amalgams safely removed following the protocol here in Los Angeles in July 23,2014.About two days after, I began experiencing a candida flare up despite that I am on the strict diet,probiotics, antifungals etc…I have read that people see a spike in symptoms after removal, but that it is temporary. Has this been the case for any of you.Have any of you gone on to do chelation? I am thinking of using natural methods of doing a regular sauna because I have read that IV chelation can stir up the candida. Any advice, or experiences, please share. Thank you!!!

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Google Andy Cutler. Whatever you do, avoid IV chelation.

Paperstars
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

I am curious about others experiences too, as the FDA article Dvjorge posted pretty much convinced me that the very least I should do is remove my amalgams. I had been skeptical about mercury being released from amalgams until then and how it was even possible for a mother to pass it on to her baby. I cannot at the moment financially. I am hesitant about chelation though just because it does seem like very risky business. I have heard Andy Cutler’s protocol mentioned a lot though but I’m sorry I can’t help as I have just begin to delve into the mercury connection.

Please report back updates if possible, as it’d be really nice to see people’s journey to recovery. It helps instill hope!

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

RYANCREST;59093 wrote: Hello,

Im hoping those of you who have had your amalgams safely removed following the IAOMT protocal can advise based on your experience. I had my amalgams safely removed following the protocol here in Los Angeles in July 23,2014.About two days after, I began experiencing a candida flare up despite that I am on the strict diet,probiotics, antifungals etc…I have read that people see a spike in symptoms after removal, but that it is temporary. Has this been the case for any of you.Have any of you gone on to do chelation? I am thinking of using natural methods of doing a regular sauna because I have read that IV chelation can stir up the candida. Any advice, or experiences, please share. Thank you!!!

Ryan,

It’s very common for exacerbation of symptoms after amalgam removal.
    This should only be temporary. You should check out the mercury sub-forum.
    It has many stories from individuals who has removed amalgams and started chelation.

-D

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Chelation helps, but ONLY if you have a metal poisoning.

There are several chelation chemicals. As you can read elsewhere on this forum, which one to use really depends on where the metal has settled in your body. You cannot use just any chelation chemical: the chemicals must match both the metal from which you suffer, and the place in your body where this metal has settled.

If you have no metal poisoning, you must NOT chelate. Chelating causes an electrolyte imbalance, which disturbes your digestive processes, the functioning of your brain and neurons, and your immune system. In addition, chelating stresses your liver and your kidneys. This is worthwhile if you actually suffer a metal poisoning. But if you do not suffer a metal poisoning, the disadvantages of the chelation chemicals are just too large.

Rabelais

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Amalgam Removal & Candida’ is closed to new replies.