Am I wasting money on all these anti fungals?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I wasting money on all these anti fungals?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  juliet94538 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

slinky
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Hi there, I’ve had candida for a year now nearly, primary symptom is in my lady bits.

I have tried, been on and currently taking so many supplements and scripts but with no avail, I am starting to think i should just cut them out as they don’t seem to be working and I am spending so much money with no improvement of symptoms. I am also on the ACD very strictly.

Here is a list of anti-fungals/SupplementsI am taking (alongside my regular multi vits)

Herbal
    Grapeseed extract
    Oil of oregano
    Paul D’Arco
    Candidase (I was on candex)
    Garlic, ACV, Cocunut oil I am eating although was taking capyrilc acid for a while
    $$ probiotics
    Ive just ordered lufernuron.
    Curcumin

Scripts

Ketaconozole – taken it for 2x 6weeks
    Fluconozole – taken for six weeks
    Itraconozole – take it weekly for the last two months
    Now I am on a combination therapy of turbafine & Fluconozole together

I cant get nystatin in South africa.

Any thoughts on antifungals much appreciated and how not to pour water down the drain welcome!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My thought is that antifungals won’t cure you. Probiotics have a greater likelihood of curing you. I would focus on probiotics.

My ND thinks that anyone who has candida in private has candida in their kidneys and this requires a specific treatment.

-raster

slinky

Thanks raster. Do you have any idea what the treatment is or the general gist of the approach or where I can find info?

I recently moved to Jo’berg and I haven’t been able to find a decent practioner so I’m relying on the great old www.

trlevi
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

raster;60110 wrote: My thought is that antifungals won’t cure you. Probiotics have a greater likelihood of curing you. I would focus on probiotics.

My ND thinks that anyone who has candida in private has candida in their kidneys and this requires a specific treatment.

-raster

What do you mean by “has candida in private”?

slinky

candida in your genitals!

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

This maybe where D-mannose might help. A Whole Foods Rep said that D-Mannose will cure Candida. I’ve been trying to find out more ever since. I know one thing GREAT about D-Mannose I will work on UTI’s fast and effectively!!

juliet94538
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

have you tried caprylic acid ? thru my research it claimed to be very good at tearing down yest cell walls. that is what i did for a week along with other stuff and seeing what might be a die-off reaction. Have you ever experienced die-off symptoms?

Also did you restrict sugary foods as well as wheat?
    I said wheat because it says the gluten part of wheat or any other gluten food damages gut causing leaky gut and that is what i am also trying to eliminate now to repair it. For that I am trying out l-glutamine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Am I wasting money on all these anti fungals?’ is closed to new replies.