Am I ready for Stage 2

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I ready for Stage 2

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sally
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all!

I’m just about complete my three weeks of detox, and in a couple days I’m scheduled to move on to stage 2. But I’m not sure that my candida has died off — the only odd symptoms I’ve had were in the first 2-4 days (I was extremely tired, had headaches and my lower body ached extremely).

I’ve stuck to the guidelines, with the exception of eating out once – I had a salad with grilled chicken (after taking a couple bites of the chicken I decided that it was processed chicken so I didn’t finish eating it).

How do I know if I should move on to stage 2 or just stick with detox?

Thanks!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Are you having daily Candida symptoms at this time?

Using the rating numbers 1 through 10, rate your symptoms when you started the diet as opposed to what they are today.

Able

dandyherbman
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

so what is a good indicator that i am ready for stage 2? on a 1 tp 10 scale as you would putit.

Able900
    Spectator

Dandy,
    I will need the two ratings from you.

“Using the rating numbers 1 through 10, rate your symptoms when you started the diet as opposed to what they are today.”

A short description of the symptoms would also help.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I dunno about this idea, but should they maybe test their tolerance to foods not allowed? Examples would be peanuts, vinegar (dressing), sugar, etc. Just eat something small and see if no reaction?

Able900
    Spectator

raster wrote: I dunno about this idea, but should they maybe test their tolerance to foods not allowed? Examples would be peanuts, vinegar (dressing), sugar, etc. Just eat something small and see if no reaction?

Totally incorrect information. Sugar should NOT be tested by a Candida sufferer on stage 1, 2, or 3, but only after all stages are complete and there are absolutely no leftover Candida symptoms or even die-off, and even then it’s big gamble at the very least.

Sugar is the number one food for Candida, and even a small number of Candida can began a completely new colony of Candida with even a small amount of sugar. White distilled vinegar shouldn’t be tested either as it’s made by using alcohol and a yeast fermentation mixture. Instead of white vinegar, apple cider vinegar can be used for salads throughout the diet stages.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out some of the stage 2 foods and if you can tolerate them, then continue on and slowly add more foods. But once you start to feel bad, then you probably have overdone it! Remember, it can take as long as 6-18 months to completely heal from candida!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Am I ready for Stage 2’ is closed to new replies.