Am I doing too much?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I doing too much?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pleasehelp 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pleasehelp
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I am using Nystatin along with herbal antifungals which I rotate every week and two probiotics: Lactoferrin with colostrum and Syntol AMD. I am still getting yeast infections. Is this because I am doing too much or there is still something in my diet that I need to eliminate?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What else are you doing to fight candida? It sounds like you are destroying it only and not introducing beneficial flora for your gut. The single most important thing you need to get over candida overgrowth is probiotics, not antifungals.

-raster

pleasehelp

I’m also taking digestive enzymes and drinking two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar three times a day. I am cultivating milk and water kefir but I haven’t taken any Since I’ve been taking Syntol which is about two weeks.

So everything I listed is an anti fungal? I thought that Syntol AMD and Lactoferrin were probiotics. Everything I’m doing is destroying yeast but is that why I’m still getting vaginal yeast?

raster
    Participant

How long have you been on the diet?

-raster

pleasehelp

A month.

raster
    Participant

Plan on a much longer recovery time to get over candida overgrowth. I tell most people on the forum to expect a 6-18 monthr recovery time.

Also, what are you eating? If you are eating items such as carrots, rice, potatoes, beef, etc. then this could be apart of the problem as well.

-raster

pleasehelp

Yes, I’ve all of those but not frequently. So, as quickly as I kill fungus, more is reproduced?

raster
    Participant

If you continue to feed the fungus food items it likes, it will not be destroyed. We have a strict forum food list, and if you are interested, email able900 for a copy.

We also developed this general plan to get better:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

If you haven’t improved your digestion, you could have food fermenting in the gut and candida loves to feed on fermented foods. Anything less than 3 bowel movements per day is considered constipation per dr. mcoombs.

-raster

pleasehelp

Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Am I doing too much?’ is closed to new replies.