Am I doing it right?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I doing it right?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jade_ 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jade_
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Hello all. I’m on day 5 of the Candida diet and I’m wondering if I’m even doing it correctly. I quit all sugars carbs processed foods, alcohol and smoking cold turkey and have eaten nothing but dark greens, eggs, celery, avocado’s and sardines the past 5 days. today I added organic chicken onto my diet as I’ve found that I really can’t stand eaten veges alone anymore. I’ve really barely eaten. I’ve also started on organic Kefir 30 mls and started off 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. I realised I didn’t take anything beforehand to protect my liver but I’ve read some people don’t. anyway so the past two days I started taking milk thistle 50,000 and today I started on a probiotic which is called multiflora digest and it consists of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium animalis 14 billion CFU. I plan on taking the milk thistle for a few more days as well as building up my probiotic, kefir and coconut oil intake as well as eating chicken. I plan on taking this probiotic for a week or so then switching to another as I’ve read that switching probiotics up every week or so is more likely to kill off the bad guys as they build up a resistance to one probiotic alone. I must also add that I only had die off symptoms yesterday (day 4) and other than that I feel fine. just tired and depressed. Am I doing this right? should I continue? Also, if it helps to know my case of candida has been very severe over the years and I am 20 years old. Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Am I doing it right?’ is closed to new replies.