Always bloated. I don´t even eat sugar right now.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Always bloated. I don´t even eat sugar right now.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alpha222
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2

When I eat fruit my stomach fells bloated but is a different bloating sensation than when i eat eggs, meat or nuts. The other day for a week I ate only meat, eggs (5 or 6 per day), walnuts, vegetables and some mozzarella. Well I was felling ok and my energy was great but my digestion was so bad. I started to go better to the bathroom but i was felling  worst of bloating. I cannot buy hcl cause this month i don´t have money. But my body cannot digest all that fat. I did the test for a week and i felt worst. what can i do? my body can actually adapt to eating fat? cause for a week he didn´t adapt.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There’s a few factors that go into bloating from my experience.  One is poor digestion which can be corrected with digestive aids such as digestive enzymes, HCL, other acids, etc.  The second is related to liver condition, if the liver isn’t as healthy as it should be it might cause bloating.  And lastly, bloating is related to inflammation of the gut and it should reduce if you address inflammation.

-raster

alpha222
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2

hey raster. yes I´ll try to start the diet and see if in a month i´ll be better. should i cut mozzarella? because it´s dairy and i know isn´t suppose to be eaten cause is  very inflammatory but it stabilize sugar in my body.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The dairy will promote constipation, inflammation, and thus isn’t all that great for the diet.  Goat’s cheese is a little bit easier to digest from my experience but still isn’t good when starting out.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Always bloated. I don´t even eat sugar right now.’ is closed to new replies.