Alternative Antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Alternative Antifungals

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Most of us are aware of the list of antifungals recommended here, but are there any others that haven’t been mentioned on the protocol that might be worth trying?

In particular, I’m curious to hear people’s thoughts on Neem and Olive Leaf Extract.

Olive Leaf Extract: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Olive-Leaf-Extract-500-mg-120-Vcaps/744?at=0

Neem: http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Neem-Leaves-100-Capsules/2017?at=0

Are there any other antifungals that forum members would recommend?

Thanks for any replies.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Black walnut extract is one I am taking and it has anti-parasite properties.

Have you tried SF722?

-raster

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

I have used Neem and Spirulina and a little something else with amazing results. Check out my story.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Hi Chris24,

I was just reading your story. I see that you are from south India.

I am just 2 weeks into my strict diet. I will be travelling to South India in about a month. Can you suggest me what kind of food you used to have over there.

I mean if you had to eat out, what would you prefer over there.

And about anti fungals, and probiotics available there, and did you eat the currys and all other stuff, I know I will need to completely avoid rice.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

@raster,

Yes, I’ve been taking SF722 although I’ve just finished a tub and will be ordering some more shortly. I’m looking to try alternative antifungals to see whether it might help my recovery. Are you taking black walnut drops or caps?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

M wrote: @raster,

Yes, I’ve been taking SF722 although I’ve just finished a tub and will be ordering some more shortly. I’m looking to try alternative antifungals to see whether it might help my recovery. Are you taking black walnut drops or caps?

You can try black seed oil if you have access to it where you are. It’s supposed to be a decent antifungal so it might help with rotation of antifungals to get candida shocked 🙂

Recommended maintenance dose is one teaspoon a day. More than that could cause diarrhea in some people so test it and see if you can tolerate it or not.

Arijana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Alternative Antifungals’ is closed to new replies.