Almost done with this nightmare….I hope

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Almost done with this nightmare….I hope

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blueyedguy79 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

blueyedguy79
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Hello,

Before I ask my question, I will provide some background first.

I got diagnosed with Candida 3 months ago via a comprehensive stool test, after they ruled out all the “Big C’s”. My food allergy panel also showed allergies to all the stuff candida likes. It also caused GERD and bad Gastritis.

The Gastritis and GERD are gone now.

In the beginning there was pain all over, lower back, ribs, and both sides of the colon. As things started to heal, the rib cage pain is gone as well as the back pain. My sleep is back to normal (thank god).

The colon inflammation is gone and today, 05/09/2014 is the first day the irritation is gone as well. Almost hard to believe.

The die off reactions were bad, but the last one occurred 2 days ago, very bad nausea, headaches, I had to take a day off work.

I was doing coffee enemas twice a week, on 05/06 I tried garlic enemas.

I did notice that my bowel movement pattern has changed since 05/06 and the garlic enemas. I used to go 1-2 times a day, but I missed a day.

I’m currently on Probiotics, Berberine, multi-vitamin, L-Glutemine, a few other things.

I figured the worst part is behind me. My Doctor said my food allergies will go away, except beef and cow milk may be for life. Mind you I never had any problems with any foods until this started. (I’m 34)

Not sure what to think at this point, I’m glad the irritation is gone, but wondering why my movements are off schedule after I made all this progress.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Don’t use berberine. It also kills beneficial bacteria.
    I also don’t see much antifungals (except garlic).
    What did you do to detox?

blueyedguy79

TheChosenOne;57290 wrote: Don’t use berberine. It also kills beneficial bacteria.
    I also don’t see much antifungals (except garlic).
    What did you do to detox?

I use Medi-clay for detox and make some juices.

What’s wrong with Berberine, it was given by my doctor. I also have some Allicin on the shelf and some CandiGone.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

blueyedguy79;57294 wrote: What’s wrong with Berberine, it was given by my doctor.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6427_why-no-Berberine.aspx

blueyedguy79

TheChosenOne;57295 wrote:

What’s wrong with Berberine, it was given by my doctor.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6427_why-no-Berberine.aspx

Ok. I understand.

Oh, for the record, I was on Caprylic acid 650mg x 4 daily for the past 2 months. My doctor just changed the regime to Berberine.

I can take my Candida supplement from Whole foods.

I’m pretty stoked with the progress I made. I succeed to sleep 8-9 hours without waking up and I don’t need the sleepy music to fall asleep anymore. Just like the good ole days.

Can you advise how to bulk up the stool a bit, given that I am not allowed to eat fruits, wheat etc.

Thank you and god bless.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try our fiber foods like rutabega, oat bran, cream of buckwheat, etc. and this likely would get your stool going more. Be careful with rutabega because it is highly antifungal. You likely need more detox supplements to get over die-off.

-raster

blueyedguy79

raster;57298 wrote: Try our fiber foods like rutabega, oat bran, cream of buckwheat, etc. and this likely would get your stool going more. Be careful with rutabega because it is highly antifungal. You likely need more detox supplements to get over die-off.

-raster

My last really bad die off reaction was on 05/7, so far everything is quiet. The irritation went away, but I will keep going, I am not risking it by eating bread just yet. Man I really miss Hummus.

blueyedguy79

Another symptom I keep noticing is irritation on the bottom of the throat. Not sure if it’s the sphincter valve or something else. The irritation comes and goes, with empty stomach or full stomach. I am not refluxing any food or have heartburn. Any ideas here?

I am taking a bit of HCL after meals, but not large doses. There are times where I forget to take some, but it does not seem to make a whole lot of a difference.

blueyedguy79

06-01-2014 Update:

Doing much better. The IBS symptoms are just about gone. My bowel movements are twice a day now, sometimes 3 times a day.

Here is a list of supplements I started on last week:

1. Molybdenum / Selenium

2. Zinc/Magnesium

3. NOW Candida Support

The die off reactions are on/off. They mainly come in a form of skin rashes, almost like mosquito bites on the legs and arms. No headaches, those are gone.

In the past 3 days, my sleep which was GREAT in the past 2 months, all of the sudden started getting off track again. I kept waking up at 2 AM for two nights straight. I remember that’s being the liver trying to detox everything. I started taking milk thistle again.

Last night, I came back from a 35 mile bike ride and went to bed around 10 PM. Only fell asleep for about 40 minutes and woke up. Same symptoms like back in September 2013. I had a feeling it’s the liver again, so I decided to experiment a little bit. I did an enema and took 1000mg of vitamin C.

Back to bed and fell asleep after 20 minutes. Slept until the clock woke me up at 6:15 AM.

I can only guess I should lay off the antifungels/supplements for a bit. I really hate when my sleep gets messed up, heck I hate it more than the IBS.

The tongue still gets sort of whitish. I was on Nystatin for a few weeks, seemed to help.

Suggestions welcomed. Overall I feel like I’m beating “it”.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Almost done with this nightmare….I hope’ is closed to new replies.