Almonds, raw vs. roasted

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Almonds, raw vs. roasted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Meredith
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

I saw that raw almonds can be reintroduced in phase two but that soaking them is a good idea to remove mold. Shouldn’t roasting the almond remove the mold, too? And it seems like it should remove the mold better than soaking them in water as mold grows in wet environments. Any thoughts from the community? And almond butter, if I’m eating almonds it seems like almond butter should be fine, too, since it’s just mushed up almonds after all 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Meredith wrote: I saw that raw almonds can be reintroduced in phase two but that soaking them is a good idea to remove mold. Shouldn’t roasting the almond remove the mold, too? And it seems like it should remove the mold better than soaking them in water as mold grows in wet environments.

Personally, if I had eaten almonds during the second stage, I would have soaked them for a short time and then roast them.

if I’m eating almonds it seems like almond butter should be fine, too, since it’s just mushed up almonds after all

When creating the diet, if we knew of a food that had caused Candida symptoms, it didn’t go on the diet.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2414_How-is-a-Candida-Diet-Decided.aspx

In the end, every food, eaten or not, is your decision.

Are you in the second stage?

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Almonds, raw vs. roasted’ is closed to new replies.