almond milk?? Unsweetened

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions almond milk?? Unsweetened

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Is Almond Milk ok if it has no sugar? I ran out of Coconut Milk and I like adding that to my plain oats sometimes. Thanks

Miriam
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 61

Hi,
    I dring almond milk. I haven’t had any problems with it. When almond milk is made-the skims are stripped off the almond. That’s where the threat fungus comes from-the skin.
    Miriam

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Store bought has sugar added (guar gum) and natural flavors. Making your own hemp seed milk at home is easy and really good with stevia. Hemp seeds are gonna be a test food for stage 1.

moochpb

Ok thanks. I’m on my naturapaths diet not a super strict one. I can eat some brown rice, lots of coconut bread and brown potatoes once or twice a week. She doesn’t want me too low of weight and carbs, I still only have plain yogurt as sugar. Thanks for the responses

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Almond milk contains molds from the almonds and thus could set you back. If you soak and roast your almonds at home, then grind them up in a blender, and strain them, this would be way better. Additionally, the supermarket stuff has sugar and other additives (and isn’t fresh) so this would be the better route to go.

-raster

moochpb

Ok cool

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘almond milk?? Unsweetened’ is closed to new replies.