- September 23, 2010 at 6:27 pm #62103
mylifeMemberTopics: 3Replies: 1
is it?October 20, 2010 at 2:58 pm #62204
vickievtwMemberTopics: 1Replies: 3
I would like to know too.. Is Almond milk ok? Or any other kind of milk, or just soy milk?October 22, 2010 at 12:06 am #62210
SmukkeMemberTopics: 1Replies: 13
I’ve been using almond milk for my buckwheat cereal breakfast for the second and third weeks of stage one. It’s just almonds and water. Almonds are good to rid the body of candida as is water 🙂 So, why not almond milk? If you buy it in the store just check the contents as some companies will put other stuff into the milk.
There are lots of sites that have recipes for almond milk. Here is a super easy one:
How to Make Almond Milk
By an eHow Contributor
Almond milk is a tasty, healthy alternative to cow’s milk and you can use it can as a drink or on cereal. Follow these steps to make your own beverage from almonds.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Things You’ll Need:
1. Place 1 cup of almonds in a jar or container large enough to comfortably hold the almonds and 4 cups of water.
2. Add 4 cups of water to the container. Place it in the refrigerator and let it soak overnight.
3. Put the water and almonds mixture in a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Strain the blended almonds through a cheesecloth.
5. Drink the almond milk as is or you could put over cereal or use it to make a smoothie. Use the beverage as you would regular milk.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.