almond milk good for candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions almond milk good for candida diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Smukke 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mylife
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

is it?

vickievtw
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I would like to know too.. Is Almond milk ok? Or any other kind of milk, or just soy milk?

Smukke
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 13

I’ve been using almond milk for my buckwheat cereal breakfast for the second and third weeks of stage one. It’s just almonds and water. Almonds are good to rid the body of candida as is water 🙂 So, why not almond milk? If you buy it in the store just check the contents as some companies will put other stuff into the milk.

There are lots of sites that have recipes for almond milk. Here is a super easy one:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2041161_make-almond-milk.html

How to Make Almond Milk
    By an eHow Contributor
    Almond milk is a tasty, healthy alternative to cow’s milk and you can use it can as a drink or on cereal. Follow these steps to make your own beverage from almonds.

Difficulty: Moderately Easy
    Instructions

Things You’ll Need:
    Blender
    Cheesecloth/small strainer
    Almonds
    Container

1. Place 1 cup of almonds in a jar or container large enough to comfortably hold the almonds and 4 cups of water.
    2. Add 4 cups of water to the container. Place it in the refrigerator and let it soak overnight.
    3. Put the water and almonds mixture in a blender. Blend until smooth.
    4. Strain the blended almonds through a cheesecloth.
    5. Drink the almond milk as is or you could put over cereal or use it to make a smoothie. Use the beverage as you would regular milk.

Enjoy!
    S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘almond milk good for candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.