Almond milk ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Almond milk ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

patriciagsr
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,
    I will start my 1st week diet and I was wondering if Organic Almond Milk is ok, if not, at what stage can I take it ?

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello.

You really shouldn’t try almonds or almond milk until you reach the second stage, and you can’t go by the sites timetable.

Able

Carb voyeur
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

What timescale should we go by if we can’t follow the site’s?
    I’m 2 weeks into the cleanse, I’d hate to find that time was wasted.
    When you say second stage, do you mean the first stage after the cleanse, or the stage when you can start reintroducing foods like apples and sweet potatoes?

My infestastion is still quite young, and therefore may be easier to shake…

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The time you’ve spent on the cleanse wasn’t wasted, unless you strayed from the protocol, and any amount of time won’t be wasted in the future unless you stray.

The detox stage can last from one week to two weeks or even longer. It depends on you and how you feel with the protocol. Also, it often depends on whether or not the patient is working because sometimes more protein and food is needed for a person who is working on a daily basis among other activities. I can say that the longer you’re on the detox, the faster you will jump-start the treatment and, providing you do not stray from any stage of the treatment, the longer detox period will shorten the length of the overall treatment in most cases. Just decide which length of time you wish stay on the detox diet.

After the initial detox period has ended for you, you’ll be ready for the regular Candida diet treatment; this is the part you will be on for a long time. Some people call it stage two, but in reality the more appropriate name would be the second part of the detox. When you start this, in the beginning you would add at least one antifungal to your regimen. In addition, more protein in the way of chicken and fish would be alright in most cases. If at that time you’re not already taking Molybdenum, I would suggest purchasing this in pill form. It’ll be very helpful when the die-off symptoms start, plus it will protect your liver from the toxins which the dying Candida will release.
    During this time I would also recommend various vitamin supplements to be added if you’re not already taking them. These would be A & D, plus extra D3 capsules, vitamin E, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. I do not advocate multiple vitamins at all for various reasons, all having to do with health issues.

After about three weeks from starting the detox/diet, and depending on how you’re doing at the time, you could try testing organic non-sweetened Greek yogurt.

Let me know if you have questions, and congratulations on making the decision to start your treatment.

Able

Carb voyeur

Lovely! Thank you for getting back to me so promptly. I’m doing the Bentonite and Psyllium, and Liver drink, so hopefully if I keep this up for another few days without yoghurt, I’ll be ok to move on to the main Candida diet.

When you say;

“After the initial detox period has ended for you, you’ll be ready for the regular Candida diet treatment; this is the part you will be on for a long time.”

how long do you mean? The 7 weeks of detox and elimination after the cleanse, plus some time for slow reacclimatisation to a new lifestyle, or longer than that again?
    Is there anything else the main site gets wrong? I thought I’d be able to eat Almonds fairly soon, since they’re candida fighting, but apparently I still have to keep off them?

Thank you again.

Able900
    Spectator

“I’m doing the Bentonite and Psyllium, and Liver drink”

I covered the psyllium in my post “This Site’s Suggestions.”
    Quote: “I absolutely advise against the detox drink suggested by the site because of the psyllium husk. The bad thing about psyllium husk is that it’s very hard on the intestines because of the sharpness and hardness of the small shards of husks which can cause lacerations as it passes through the intestines which in turn can cause internal bleeding. In addition, it can also cause heavy bloating in some people.”
    Even the powder form can contain small shards of the husks which can cause lacerations in the lower intestines. Drink pure fresh lemon water instead three or four times a day using a whole lemon, this works perfectly as a detox liquid.

“When you say;
    ‘After the initial detox period has ended for you, you’ll be ready for the regular Candida diet treatment; this is the part you will be on for a long time.’

“how long do you mean?”

Reply: This depends on how you react to the initial period. I never plan when a particular person can stop one period and start another until I see that he’s ready. Every single Candida sufferer is different and everyone responds to the treatment different, so as I’ve said before, there is no set timeline that fits everyone.

“Is there anything else the main site gets wrong?”

Reply: I try avoid the sites instructions, but I imagine so.

“I thought I’d be able to eat Almonds fairly soon, since they’re candida fighting, but apparently I still have to keep off them?”

Reply: I’ve had most types of nuts tested myself, including almonds, and even organic nuts sometimes a bit of mold, regular nuts always do, and this is why most sufferers receive Candida reactions to them. This is not something you want to ingest when you have a Candida albicans infestation. I doubt seriously that they are “Candida fighting” considering the negative aspect.

Able

Carb voyeur

Ok, this is a bit gross, but I am concerned. I’m getting traces of blood and pus in my urine. Is this a side effect of Candida die off, a result of having used the Psyllium husks (I’ve switched to the lemon juice), or a kidney infection? I’ll be going to the doctor anywho, I was just wondering if this had ever happened to anyone…. I am very reluctant to go on antibiotics and start this whole thing from scratch, but fear I may have to.

Able900
    Spectator

Carb voyeur wrote: Ok, this is a bit gross, but I am concerned. I’m getting traces of blood and pus in my urine. Is this a side effect of Candida die off, a result of having used the Psyllium husks (I’ve switched to the lemon juice), or a kidney infection? I’ll be going to the doctor anywho, I was just wondering if this had ever happened to anyone…. I am very reluctant to go on antibiotics and start this whole thing from scratch, but fear I may have to.

I’ve never heard of blood in the urine being a side effect of the psyllium, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were.

Are you drinking Pau D’arco Tea or taking the herb? Pinkish urine is a side effect of this. If you’re using it, I would advise you to stop having it right away.

Of course, as you know what you’ve described can be a sign of many other problems as well. It’s good that you’re about to go to your doctor.

Able

Carb voyeur

I do believe it was the Pau D’arco. I was on a one-a-day buzz there, but I didn’t have one yesterday, and the gross pinky/brown gunk cleared up. I was wondering, because I had a UTI years ago, and I didn’t get blood in the urine then. Also, I don’t have a temperature/burning pee/pains this time round, so it doesn’t seem like your traditional UTI. I’ll still go to the doctor if it rears it’s ugly head again. Thank you again!

Able900
    Spectator

Carb voyeur wrote: I do believe it was the Pau D’arco. I was on a one-a-day buzz there, but I didn’t have one yesterday, and the gross pinky/brown gunk cleared up. I was wondering, because I had a UTI years ago, and I didn’t get blood in the urine then. Also, I don’t have a temperature/burning pee/pains this time round, so it doesn’t seem like your traditional UTI. I’ll still go to the doctor if it rears it’s ugly head again. Thank you again!

Glad you chose to stop taking it, Carb.

Able

kingkenny12
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

HI,I was wondering if you take a whole lemon four times a day or just a quarter each time??also what is the liver drink??
    Thanks

Able900
    Spectator

kingkenny12 wrote: HI,I was wondering if you take a whole lemon four times a day or just a quarter each time??also what is the liver drink?

kingkenny12 wrote: HI,I was wondering if you take a whole lemon four times a day or just a quarter each time?? also what is the liver drink?

At least three whole, fresh lemons a day in water; how many times you wish to divide the three is up to you, such as three glasses of water or a half lemon in six different glasses during the day.

For a liver cleanse I would also use Molybdenum pills. You can take up to 250 mcg three times a day. Other good natural liver cleansers are yucca root herbs, turmeric and milk thistle. One of the best liver cleansers around is something called Digestive Grape Bitters which comes in a liquid form. Bitters have a wide range of applications in liver disease. Grape Bitters also stimulate the repair of the intestinal wall lining or mucosa during a Candida infestation, and should always be taken after a good meal.
    Ignore the teaspoon of bitters recommended on the bottle and only use about a half a dropper full of the bitters before, during or after meals.

During a short liver cleanse I would eat green salads or steamed green vegetables and organic eggs when necessary, and lots of water.

Able

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Almond milk ?’ is closed to new replies.