Almond meal flour?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Almond meal flour?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hy 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Question about almond meal. I know that buckwheat, coconut, and teff are all good but almond meal is a test flour. When should it be introduced? The reason I ask is because I tried some lemon scones made with almond meal and coconut flour on the recipe section. My body felt better after eating them. 🙂 I think it is because of the amount of lemon zest in it. This I think might be because I need more HCl, but I wonder if I should avoid almond meal for the time being even if I did not seem to react to it. When did you all start adding almond meal? I am going to make the scones since I bought the stuff, but depending on the response I might not do so again. And if I should not eat them, does anyone have a combination of good flours that will make good scones. 😀
    Thanks as always 😀
    Lots of love to you all,
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I say continue to try it out, I have had no averse effects or reactions to it throughout the diet.

-raster

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Thanks Raster!!! 😀 Thank you for always responding to me 😀
    Lauren

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

I’m mulling the same addition. I’m finishing up with week 9. Lauren, how far into the diet are you? I know we’re all different, but I feel like there is wisdom in experience. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Almond meal flour?’ is closed to new replies.