almond butter

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions almond butter

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

is reg natures promise almond butter ok in stage 1 ?

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I have been on veggies, eggs, lean meats, some plain yogurt and some almond butter to cure my starvation. I have a few tablespoons a day to keep me at bay. 2 grams of sugar and no added sugar. Its not hurting me as far as I know, I feel better being on the diet for almost 3 weeks. I have energy, no sicknesses, no sinus infections, but just the stomach bloat still. Mostly the leaky gut. Hope this helps a bit

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should only be consuming the fresh stuff while on the diet; the stuff that is made that day and lasts about 1 week until it goes bad. The kind that comes packaged in containers is weeks or months old and contains sugar, preservatives, and is high in mold. If you have leaky gut, you should have a bad reaction to it, and if you don’t, you likely will become quickly allergic to it.

I wasn’t able to tolerate fresh almond butter until stage 3 of the diet and tried to consume it stage 2 but ate it with rice cakes which shouldn’t be consumed on the diet.

I have leaky gut very badly and after one bite of almond butter I would get the leaky gut burn I’ve described over and over.

It all comes down tolerance and whether you are consuming fresh almond butter.

-raster

hope4eva77

thanks the kind i bought is natures promise and it helps me when i want sumthing i know i really shouldnt have like a brownie! it is in a jar has 1 gram sugar and 6 grahm carbs u think i should take this out of my diet ?i really dont want to but if u think it will hinder my recovery its not worth it ,i dont have a bad immediate reaction to it but i am sick with bladder pain most days and its hard to tell i guess if i had to i could do mashed avocado on my celery instead

hope4eva77

also where would i get fresh almond butter or do i have to buy a food processor to make my own ? i own a blender and juicer but having to make my own sounds time consuming also the kind i have only ingredient is almonds i doubt they are soaked though

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My local store has a butter making machine and all you do is press a button and it spits out fresh almond butter.

You can likely make some using a blender as well, just add some olive oil and grind/chop up the nuts a little beforehand.

The ultimate way would be to roast and soak the nuts before making it and this would remove most of the mold.

-raster

hope4eva77

thats awesome i wish i had a healthfood store around here my choices are very limited i have a whole foods an hr away i sumtimes rarely get to ,well i guess makin my own is cheaper anyway ,is puttin them in water with a piece of lemon and lime overnight enough ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘almond butter’ is closed to new replies.