allowed foods list

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions allowed foods list

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

I have been reading over the posts with the allowed foods list and I think I have it but could you please confirm it?

detox diet- lemon drink 3X daily
    vegetables, herbs, oils and liquids from the allowed list for two weeks.
    Add eggs if needed.
    Take molybdenum or milk thistle etc. during detox to help with die off.

Then what do I add for phase 1? I noticed that the allowed foods list said that after two weeks on the diet add certain flours etc. which diet? The strict diet from the website? Sorry a little confused.
    Also, I am about to start nystatin which I posted in another section and am really curious as to the probability of yeast building a resistance to this drug while on a month long prescription. Any advice would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Shell

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Candida will likely become resistant to nystatin but it’ll take a bit longer than other antifungals. Eventually when this happens, you won’t get much die-off from the antifungal. At this point, I would then switch to a different one such as SF722.

I believe you have everything correct as for as when to introduce foods. I would not refer to the main website any longer and just follow the protocol on the forum. You can of course introduce the flours earlier, its up to you.

-raster

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

Thank you for answering raster.

I am so happy to have this website and forum!
    shell

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

@ raster

I am going to be ramping up my anti fungals and I am wondering if alternating

between them every two weeks would work to prevent candida getting a resistance?

I have coconut oil, tee tree oil and oil of oragano right now.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This post was is titled “allowed foods list,” but obviously it contains no list of food. So to lessen confusion, this is the link to the actual
    Allowed Foods List.”

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Marbro wrote: @ raster
    I am going to be ramping up my anti fungals and I am wondering if alternating
    between them every two weeks would work to prevent candida getting a resistance?
    I have coconut oil, tee tree oil and oil of oragano right now.

I know this is addressed to Raster, but he doesn’t seem to be on the forum at the moment, so sorry for stepping in, but …
    Alternating certain antifungals every two weeks is indeed necessary. Others not so much. Each antifungal that most people on the forum use is explained in the “Antifungal Doses” subject.

Tee tree isn’t on the list, but it should also be alternated with others.

Possibly the index of specific subjects can help with some of your concerns.
    “Index of Posts”

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘allowed foods list’ is closed to new replies.