ALLOWED FOODS: Candida Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ALLOWED FOODS: Candida Diet

This topic contains 277 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  Finn Felton 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 278 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Soldia, the first week or two you are simply on ”the cleanse” — then you’ll start the diet which is effectively stage 1.

Quote: ”So i think this cleansing part/phase 1 you said was a two week deal but to wait till i stop seeing reactions. (I was thinking 21 days just in case.)

Reply: You don’t stay on the cleanse until all reactions are gone; you stay on stage 1 (allowed foods list) until there are no more reactions or symptoms of Candida.

Quote: Phase 2 is after that phase 1/cleanse right? When does phase 3 take effect?

Reply: Phase 2 is after all symptoms and reactions have disappeared. Don’t worry about phase 3, that’s usually a very, very long time away. You need to take this one day at a time and not worry about next week and especially not next month. Concentrate on today and doing what you have to each day only.

Please read the protocol so that you will understand this all better. The link to the post is”

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

Thanks able I think I got it. After this cleanse which should be two weeks I believe (on day 6 woot!) I can eat anything on the allowed foods list you posted. I’ll refer to the protocol as suggested. And I might ask if anything else is allowed that you might have left out for stage 1 aka the long haul. Not gonna answer the cacao thing till I get there huh? Probably smart. Take care my friend 🙂

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I have thrush from antibiotics or at least triggered me to know…i.m sticking to diet closely, doing oil pulling but have not purchased any supplements listed here yet. Taking nystatin that doc prescribed until that find out. Mouth is clearing up but along gum line in the morning is this thick yellow green film. What do I do to stop this growth. Brushing and flossing at night…could my toothpaste have sugar in it????

Also, are sunflower seads allowed? I used to love them in my salad.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Jackie2 wrote: I have thrush from antibiotics or at least triggered me to know…i.m sticking to diet closely, doing oil pulling but have not purchased any supplements listed here yet. Taking nystatin that doc prescribed until that find out. Mouth is clearing up but along gum line in the morning is this thick yellow green film. What do I do to stop this growth. Brushing and flossing at night…could my toothpaste have sugar in it????

Also, are sunflower seads allowed? I used to love them in my salad.

Hi Jackie2,
    until Able will answer you I like to share some stuff i read from his advice here on the forum. Yes, you should check your toothpaste they have all crazy stuff in them. I don’t use them. Then I read that raster and able warned for seeds and nuts as they might contain mould.

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Jackie. Thomas is right, you should leave nuts and seeds out of your diet completely until about two months into the diet, providing your symptoms have basically disappeared by that time.

Check your toothpaste for sugar alcohols and check your salt for Dextrose, a form of sugar. You can use Himalayan pure sea salt for salting food.

Able

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

Hey what about bragg’s liquid aminos made from non gmo soybeans and water? Or coconut aminos?

Has anyone checked out the sweetners jerusalem artichoke syrup https://www.brightearthfoods.com/catalog/superfoods/jerusalem-artichoke-syrup/, yacon syrup, or coconut nectar, coconut crystals, coconut vinegar http://www.coconutsecret.com/products2.html ?

Jackie2
    Participant

Shrimp??? Can I eat shrimp?

Able900
    Spectator

Jackie2 wrote: Shrimp??? Can I eat shrimp?

Non-breaded shrimp should be alright.

Jackie2
    Participant

How much protein should I eat or not eat?

When I am eating chicken I allow myself about a 1/2 a chicken breast a day.
    Salmon: One serving is approximately 4 to 6 oz

Also, can we eat canned Salmon (didn’t even know it was out there?) Also, I found Salmon in a bag…that I could add to a salad at lunch at work? Wondering what your thoughts are on this?

Also today after drinking litteraly gallons of hot water/hot lemon water, water, water with lemon….

I made a big pot of water with cinnamon sticks, cloves, and ginger and let it sit and stew. YUM. I’m so happy to be drinking something with a bit of flavor. I say a bit because I still really can’t taste. However, I’m getting my smell back so I’m hoping they go hand in hand

I can’t thank you enough for all that you do here to help others.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Can I eat jerusalem artichoke? What about iceberg lettuce can we eat them?
    Thanks
    Thomas

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

are green peas ok?

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: Can I eat jerusalem artichoke? What about iceberg lettuce can we eat them?

Yes artichokes (Jerusalem or otherwise) are fine, and yes, lettuce is also on the allowed foods list as well.

Able900
    Spectator

Quote: How much protein should I eat or not eat?
    When I am eating chicken I allow myself about a 1/2 a chicken breast a day.
    Salmon: One serving is approximately 4 to 6 oz

As long as you’re eating eggs, kefir and yogurt along with the fish and fowl daily you should be getting enough protein. Salmon is fine, and as far as the bagged salmon goes, it depends on what else is in the ingredients.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

Toffeecoo wrote: are green peas ok?

Green peas shouldn’t be eaten until stage 2.

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

You mentioned chicory coffee, do you recommend a brand? Im not a big coffee person but I do enjoy the occasional cup. (Stage 2 drink, right?)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 278 total)

The topic ‘ALLOWED FOODS: Candida Diet’ is closed to new replies.