Allergy Test Recommendations

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Allergy Test Recommendations

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Staci
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Has anyone had a food allergy test? What was it called and how helpful was it? I have had ALCAT in the past but am wondering if there is something else out there. Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

While you are at it, I would get tested to see if you are allergic to candida. If you are allergic to candida then your body isn’t fighting it. You then could take candida allergy shots which should help you feel better…

-raster

Staci
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I looked at my Alcat test from a year and a half ago. It does say that I had a moderate reaction to Candida Albicans. I have never heard of allergy shots for candida. 1. I don’t have insurance. 2. What doctor actually does them? I am not even sure this is an option for me at all. Can you please explain further? Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is a post I created that has linked to the hypo-sensitization shots:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm52184_Alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmen-raster-s-perspective.aspx#post52184

Dvjorge explained it better than I can. It costs about $750 for 6 months. You likely would have to find a very good allergist that knows about them specifically which could be difficult.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Allergy Test Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.