Allergy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Well I’m pretty sure im allergic to one of my antifungals. It’s stressing me out because I just want treatment. After I take them all I get dry mouth, still have pimples on tongue, itchy cheeks, dry skin, a little nasal congestion, sides of the inside of my mouth get tingly and my ears itch. I took a benedryl and I feel a little better after 30 minutes. So yesterday i eliminated olive leaf extract and still same symptoms after the doses. Does that sound like an allergic reaction? And I’m eliminating two more and just gonna take gse and see how I feel? Is that the best thing I can do? I’m seeing my naturalpath tomorrow evenin so hopefully we can figure something out. I just know this is delaying my treatment. My first month of antifungals were teas with no allergy reactions other then die off for 4 days. I switched to pills because of work and I couldn’t drink 8 cups of tea a day. Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mooch, you should stop all of your antifungals, especially the GSE. Continue taking your probiotic which is the healing factor of your treatment, and not the antifungals which really have no healing properties, only antifungal. As long as you continue your probiotic and kefir, you won’t stop your progress. After three days off of the antifungals, see how you feel. If all symptoms of an allergy have stopped, then start back on one antifungal, but do not start the GSE back at all. It’s time to drop that one.

Able

moochpb

Ok I’ll do that. I haven’t taken anything this Morning and have no ichyness or mouth tingling. Still a little rash though. I took golden seal, oil of oregano, and had no problems last month. I’ll stop everything and just do my coconut oil, kefir, and probiotics. I wonder what my naturalpath will say. She better believe me

moochpb

Just curious why drop the gse for sure? Able am I supposed to rotate every two weeks like it says on the protocol? I’m gonna stop all then intro one excluding the gse. If my naturalpath says its die off and not an allergic response it’s time to find a new one.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

gse can kill bacteria, so may be good to soak your produce in, but not good when you’re building bacteria up. goldenseal is also no good same thing.

moochpb

what are the best and usual combined antifungals for bacteria and yeast overgrowth?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I tried telling this to you the other day but you said your naturopath prescribed these antifungals to you and it seems you didn’t pay attention to what I said. You have been taking 5 antifungals daily and this is unnecessary, you only need 3 maximum. The symptoms you are describing are die-off symptoms and not allergies (as far as I can tell) and you will likely feel bad from taking the antifungals and notice symptoms, becuase this is what they do…they cause all sorts of side effects.

My favorite antifungal is SF722 by thorne…

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;33051 wrote: Just curious why drop the gse for sure? Able am I supposed to rotate every two weeks like it says on the protocol? I’m gonna stop all then intro one excluding the gse. If my naturalpath says its die off and not an allergic response it’s time to find a new one.

If you look at the protocol, the antifungals on the list that should be alternated every two weeks are:
    Oil of Oregano
    Red Thyme Oil
    Caprylic Acid

If anyone takes GSE at all, it should be dropped after a few weeks at most because by then it’s time to start concentrating on reestablishing the flora in the intestines, and GSE is a powerful antibacterial as well as an antifungal.

The most useful and powerful antifungals are whole food sources such as coconut oil, Brussels sprouts, and rutabaga. The one exception to a whole food source is SF722. You can combine any or all of these, or alternate any of them if the die-off is too strong for all.

Able

moochpb

I only took two yesterday and within minutes my face itched, mouth numb, heart racing and dry mouth. Idk she would tell me to take all 4 anti fungals and bacteria if its too much. I stopped everything except a few teaspoons of coconut oil. Gse and olive leaf are strong so idk y she wants me on both. I looked up sf722 and its all sold out. I’m headed to the dr now and am very confused. She said my bacteria overgrowth is horrible too. Who knows

moochpb

so I just returned from naturalpath. She is assuming my trip to the ER could of been from the yeast free flaxseed bread I ate that night, which I threw out right away cause my throat tickled. She said I had a lymphatic episode of Leaky Gut. My complaints as itchy ears, numb mouth, dry mouth and itchy face can possible be a mild allergy to one of her products which is rear. She also said it can be my immune system fighting off everything, which would assume bad die off. She said take one antifungal for 5 days and if no reaction add the other ones. I said ok but I will stay on one, maybe two and consume my coconut oil liquid. I just don’t know which one I m gonna try tonight? No gse you guys say? I ll do the Pau Darco mixed with Catalycic acid, the usa uvi leaf, or the olive leaf extract? Thoughts? I agree now that its too much and the die off is hitting me different. My digestive system is getting better with my 3 bm a day. But today I did see undigested food but she that is ok it will take awhile. I have bad Dysbiosis and my anxiety isn’t helping. So I m gonna get accupuncture for that. She gave me Ultra flora twice a day and colostrum twice a day 30 minutes before food. Afterwords I talked to one of her patience and said she got saved by my doc. She had worse symtpoms then mine and after a year she is pretty much symptom free so that made me feel good. Does that sound ok? For Raster or Able I d like to hear back, or anyone else with experience. Thanks guys and gals

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

One thing which jumped out at me is you said the doc hinted at leaky gut. Leaky gut is very common with candida. Same with disbyosis, which is basically a mixed up and imbalanced GI flora which would explain the bacterial overgrowth your doc mentioned as well. When good flora are displaced either bad bacteria or yeast is going to take over that GI territory – thus the probiotics and yogurt to rebuild the good flora.

Also, Leaky gut causes false food allergies (though not to the extent of your symptoms) due to allowing large molecule food particles of all kinds to enter the blood stream which the body mounts an immune response to a perceived threat.

By the time most people figure out their issues are candida it’s been so long of a gradual take over, there is no question our immune systems are severely weakened. Thus, also boosting the immune system in various ways like increased Vit C, selenium, Iodine, etc, will all benefit helping your healing journey.

Don’t be to discouraged. Everyone here has different degrees of illness/candida, some with other underlying issues which perhaps even were the cause of candida overgrowing. Some have been battling this for years/decades and it takes a long time of experimenting with what works with YOUR body to figure out what works for you.

I’m sure Raster is going to be happy to hear you are going to try an acupuncturist: just remember with this type of treatment, it takes time for it to help the body re-balance itself.

Blessings and healing graces along your journey,

moochpb

thank you. I just can’t overdo the antifungals even though she told me to take all four of them, but I m not handling them too well. It is a struggle and I m still figuring out what I can tolerate. Dr said once my GI flora is much better and the yeast and bacteria are gone my leaky gut won’t be hard to fix. I am hoping.

moochpb

I was taking too many plus one of them I’m having a reaction to I believe. I’m gonna do one at a time at a low dosage first and see what happens. Plus ill take my coconut oil. I want to stick with just those two for awhile but I gotta see which one is causimg me the reaction

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Allergy’ is closed to new replies.