allergist

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

im considering seeing an allergist for sum tests and i guess advice but not sure if its a waste of time i have also read a bit of info about immune stimulation shots that are free of toxins i dont know much about this at all anyone have any info ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get tested for food allegies and to see if you are allergic to candida. Most allergist offices do not know that you can test for candida, so you will have to find one that does know about it. Dvjorge has a post on the simulation shots and he can assist you with better information.

As far as food allergies, this could aid in you quest to get better because if you are allergic to nuts and eggs (but have been eating them), this could set back your progress. You could be allergic to coconut but are eating the bread. Typically if you are allergic to foods, you would have known it by now due to how bad you feel.

The ingredients in the shots themselves are not trustworthy in my opinion because they likely will contain a bunch of heavy metals and other junk that they put in vaccines, antibiotics, etc. They won’t ever disclose the complete list of ingredients. My naturopath advises against them and I trust his opinion because I’ve been able to get better without the simulation shots, etc.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

since i am against all vaccinations i am not down to put anything that contains heavy metals in my body for sure !i will not do that at all if i cant get a list of ingredients i tried to look this up online and couldnt find much at all ,it seems the only time i get worse pain is when i eat tomato sauce ,chocolate ,orange ,anything really high in acid ,this is also why i have an ic diagnosis but since my body is so thrown off by antibiotics and constant yeast infections /thrush thats how i know i have a yeast overgrowth for sure

i dont know if its worth it then to even see an allergist i have state and the one they send me to probably wont even b able to test me ,i guess i can call and ask if they are familier with yeast overgrowth i kinda doubt it though no doctor ive spoken to yet has connected it and ive been to many !maybe ill just stick with what im doing then and start my acupuncture thanks !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘allergist’ is closed to new replies.