Allergies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  taylorgillespie21 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

taylorgillespie21
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

So as you guys know being on the candida diet really restricts your diet. I had an allergy test done awhile ago and they said i had a lot of environmental allergies but no food allergies. I think this was the beginning of my candida overgrowth when I hadn’t figured out I had it yet. Recently the doctor did a blood allergy test and it showed I was allergic to peanuts,milk,eggs, and wheat. I was confused because I’ve been eating eggs everyday for breakfast and nothing has happened. No matter what I eat my symptoms are always heightened right after. Sometimes its even when I drink a beverage. When I told the allergist what the doctor said she said the blood tests are usually wrong and that’s why they compare the skin pick test and blood test. I told this to my holistic doctor and he told me to still avoid the foods. I don’t know what to do cause I love eggs and I’m getting conflicting views from both doctors. Has anyone had the same experience as this? And whenever you guys eat do you feel worse after?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In general, I would reduce egg consumption to just the breads and maybe a serving or two on weekends. The reason for this is the eggs somehow protect candida from being killed according to my ND. You should notice that you get better faster with less eggs. As far as allergies and eating food, in general your allergies should improve or go away as your inflammation reduces. The inflammation of the gut causes the allergies in other words…

What your doctor should be looking into is whether or not you are allergic to candida. If you are allergic to yeast, it means your immune system is paralyzed and cannot fight yeast because its allergic. You can then take candida hypo-sensitization shots which elevate your immunity to fight yeast. Additionally, this can be a kind of diagnosis.

-raster

taylorgillespie21
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Okay I’ll look into that and reduce my egg consumption. Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Allergies’ is closed to new replies.