allergies: will they get worse before they get better?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions allergies: will they get worse before they get better?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helpme 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Nearly done with the cleanse and my dog allergies have seem to have gotten MUCH worse: hives all over my body when I see my boyfriend who has a dog when he hasn’t showered

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

helpme wrote: Nearly done with the cleanse and my dog allergies have seem to have gotten MUCH worse: hives all over my body when I see my boyfriend who has a dog when he hasn’t showered

I was wondering about that too and read that this in fact is the case.
    But I hope that Able and the guys here can explain it a bit.

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, HM.

Unfortunately this is usually the case. Especially as you are healing because the symptoms usually ‘come out’ so to speak as symptoms of healing. Also, with a leaky gut it will often take quite some time to heal as this is done quite slowly. Just hang in with your treatment and you’ll eventually start seeing some of the symptoms shrinking instead of growing in number and severity.

Are you taking Molybdenum at this time? I can’t stress enough the importance of starting doses of this ‘before’ you even start the detox.

Thomas wrote: I was wondering about that too and read that this in fact is the case.

Thomas, it’s all about the degree of healing you’re experiencing with the Candida infestation since healing of the leaky gut syndrome normally goes along with this.

Able

helpme

Can’t find it anywhere in london, and have to wait a while for it to be shipped…
    How long will it take for the allergy to stop getting worse do you think? 🙁

helpme

will the molybdenum ease the allergy a litte?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It should take many weeks/months to recover from candida related allergies.
    Molybdenum does not do anything to affect your allergies, they are used for die-off symptoms.

You need to heal leaky gut if you want it to get better.

-raster

helpme

Thanks 🙂
    Well I’m not sure I have leaky gut because I never developed food allergies, just a severe dog one

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘allergies: will they get worse before they get better?’ is closed to new replies.