allergies and the candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions allergies and the candida diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abbeycoffee
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I am allergic to Nuts (all kinds including coconut), Eggs (not dairy, milk and cheese are fine), Sesame seeds/oil. I having a difficult time following the candida diet because these are main ingredients for breakfast and snacks. I watch my sugar intake which is not easy these days, I have a weakness for dark chocolate. Any ideas on supplements or recipes welcome please and thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

abbeycoffee;32815 wrote: I am allergic to Nuts (all kinds including coconut), Eggs (not dairy, milk and cheese are fine), Sesame seeds/oil. I having a difficult time following the candida diet because these are main ingredients for breakfast and snacks.

In general, nut and seeds shouldn’t be part of a good Candida protocol anyway, and organic chicken or fish can be substituted for eggs. Our strict diet explains a lot about the connections between food and Candida. If you want a copy of the diet, let me know via private message on the forum.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally think it’d be best to avoid both eggs and nuts while on the diet for awhile and you likely will heal faster without them.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘allergies and the candida diet’ is closed to new replies.