allergies?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jamespaul 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jamespaul
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 31

if im allergic to milk wheat glueten free etc etc
    im guessing i cant have yogurt? or kefir stuff?

many thnaks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What if you had goats milk kefir? Also if you are allergic, it doesn’t mean you’ll be like that forever.

-raster

jamespaul

what do you mean not forever?
    yes i think i am ok with goats milk
    i have really bad exma too! which has been better since on this diet

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What I am saying is that allergies are caused by leaky gut or inflammation of the gut. If you heal leaky gut, you potentially can overcome all of your allergies to the point where they are no longer a detriment.

For instance, I was once quite allergic to molds and no I am not nearly as much to the point where I can have cheese occasionally if I wanted to. Same with sugar and almost everything else I was allergic to. I don’t want to jeopardize my treatment by cheating too much, but for a birthday I can eat things like this no problem.

-raster

dforbreakfast
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

raster wrote: What I am saying is that allergies are caused by leaky gut or inflammation of the gut. If you heal leaky gut, you potentially can overcome all of your allergies to the point where they are no longer a detriment.

For instance, I was once quite allergic to molds and no I am not nearly as much to the point where I can have cheese occasionally if I wanted to. Same with sugar and almost everything else I was allergic to. I don’t want to jeopardize my treatment by cheating too much, but for a birthday I can eat things like this no problem.

-raster

My immunologist explained it to me when I got tested for allergies and was pretty much allergic to EVERYTHING. She said that SOME allergies you’re just born with — like peanuts or shellfish. But most are just sensitivities that can go away if leaky gut is healed.

I have apparently developed a new allergy to coconut, because whenever I have coconut flour or coconut oil, my throat and tongue tingle and burn. Rats.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

dforbreakfast wrote: My immunologist explained it to me when I got tested for allergies and was pretty much allergic to EVERYTHING. She said that SOME allergies you’re just born with — like peanuts or shellfish. But most are just sensitivities that can go away if leaky gut is healed.

While I agree with allergies being influenced/caused by leaky gut – I would suggest taking your basal temp (temp upon waking) – low body temps suggest adrenal/thyroid issues. Mostly, when I have questioned anyone whose experiencing histamine reactions (allergic responses) they report back low body temps. Not sure the why…suspect it’s due to immune responses to chronic leaky gut wearing down the immune system, then the adrenals and thyroids. Dunno…but, it tends to be very common around here.

Figure healing adrenals/thyroids are critical to getting candida under control.

Blessings

dforbreakfast
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

HAaa, yes, my body temperature does seem to run very low, especially in the past few years. Interesting. I will definitely check into this adrenal stuff.

jamespaul

hi guys thanks for all the info and replies..
    yes i am basically allergic to everything milk wheat glueten yeast you name it i am allergic to it!!!

so how do i get reed of this leaky gut? and when will i know its gone?? im guessing I have it? do i just keep to the diet that i have been keeping too?

my skin has got better and havent had to use me steroid cream as much,
    and digestive system is working alot better, not getting bloated as much

thanks again for the help every1!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘allergies?’ is closed to new replies.